270soft Forum

1 minute ago, SeanFKennedy said:

You can do this but I am going to warn you it is going to severely handicapped your campaign in other aspects

Then how dl you get donations? 

Do ads count as an event?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Biden Hosts a Rally in Columbia, South Carolina

Vice President Biden hosts a rally in Columbia, stating, "Good morning Columbia and all of South Carolina! We have an uphill climb ahead of us, as the campaign stretch is a very long slog. However, I believe that our campaign will lead us to a delegate victory in the caucuses and primaries all over America. South Carolina is the key to our vision of America prevailing over the doom and gloom that can be found on the GOP side of the aisle. Mr. Trump thinks that America needs to be great again? When isn't America great? Does he not cherish the country that he's been born in every day of his life? I certainly do, and I believe that America is still that shining city on a hill like President George HW Bush said. South Carolina, I believe shares my similar enthusiasm. God Bless South Carolina, Columbia, and the USA!"

42 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

Then how dl you get donations? 

Do ads count as an event?

You either hold a fundraiser or a Grassroots event and no ads do not count as an event

-Trump Runs TV Ad in Neveda, South Carolina, New Hampshire and Iowa slamming Joe Biden as a pedofie-

Shows images and clips of Joe Biden touching little girls inappropriately and asking innapropriate questions clips woukd be pulled from this video archive 

at the end of the ad is flashed "you do not want Creepy Uncle Joe, Make America Great Again! 2016. Vote Donald Trump.

Spend 250k

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, SeanFKennedy said:

I must humbly apologize once again. I'm a bit strapped for time, as usual. Thank-you for asking, though.

Just now, Patine said:

I must humbly apologize once again. I'm a bit strapped for time, as usual. Thank-you for asking, though.

Not a problem, I completely understand

40 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Not a problem, I completely understand

When you say 2-3 events, what is the cooldown time for those events?

Mrs. Fiorina talks to Republican Party members and donors at an NHGOP meeting in Derry, New Hampshire about the State of the Race

Mrs. Fiorina has been working some of the same donor circuits as Senator Santorum in an order to peel away support from organizations like the Heritage Foundation and NRLC. She is marketing herself as a new and more conservative alternative. She makes the case that she is the most viable conservative and the best candidate for movement conservatives as she is a breath of fresh air and a rock-ribbed conservative as well as notably more economic conservative than Senator Santorum. This is an excerpt from a speech given at a dinner meeting held by the Rockingham County GOP in New Hampshire.

"I am really glad that I was able to come here to discuss the Presidential Election with the activist Republicans that are going to decide this election and decide which path we take as a nation. See, just the other day I was going over a map of New Hampshire and a list of the incorporated towns and cities, and for the life of me I could not find a place called "Ellum". Now one of my opponents swears he exists, so if you can find it for me, please, let me know so I can schedule a visit. Light laughter from the audience as she cracks a smile. I really do think that having a President that is endeared to localities and endeared to the base is important. A President that has a strong record of conservatism and will fight for the values that we as conservatives hold dear. I firmly believe that I am the only candidate in this race that represents a solid choice for you and your groups. Senator Santorum, while I respect him a great deal, simply does not reflect the Republican Party's fiscal conservatism and economic restraint. And Mr. Trump has proven that he does not represent the values of our party with his childish and off color remarks that only reflect poorly on the Conservative movement. I think we need a candidate that is willing to stand for New Hampshire's core tenet of "Live Free or Die". A President ready to shake things up but not to destroy the moorings of our government. So I ask you for your support as a candidate for you, that knows your issues, and will lead a consistently conservative fight in D.C. every day of my administration."

She would go on to define her campaign as one of emphasizing the new opportunities that can be created for America through Conservative Leadership. The same day, her Derry office was opened and her New Hampshire team was sent across the state marking the 2nd grand opening of a statewide primary operation.

19 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

When you say 2-3 events, what is the cooldown time for those events?

24 hours in real time 

14 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Mrs. Fiorina talks to Republican Party members and donors at an NHGOP meeting in Derry, New Hampshire about the State of the Race

Mrs. Fiorina has been working some of the same donor circuits as Senator Santorum in an order to peel away support from organizations like the Heritage Foundation and NRLC. She is marketing herself as a new and more conservative alternative. She makes the case that she is the most viable conservative and the best candidate for movement conservatives as she is a breath of fresh air and a rock-ribbed conservative as well as notably more economic conservative than Senator Santorum. This is an excerpt from a speech given at a dinner meeting held by the Rockingham County GOP in New Hampshire.

"I am really glad that I was able to come here to discuss the Presidential Election with the activist Republicans that are going to decide this election and decide which path we take as a nation. See, just the other day I was going over a map of New Hampshire and a list of the incorporated towns and cities, and for the life of me I could not find a place called "Ellum". Now one of my opponents swears he exists, so if you can find it for me, please, let me know so I can schedule a visit. Light laughter from the audience as she cracks a smile. I really do think that having a President that is endeared to localities and endeared to the base is important. A President that has a strong record of conservatism and will fight for the values that we as conservatives hold dear. I firmly believe that I am the only candidate in this race that represents a solid choice for you and your groups. Senator Santorum, while I respect him a great deal, simply does not reflect the Republican Party's fiscal conservatism and economic restraint. And Mr. Trump has proven that he does not represent the values of our party with his childish and off color remarks that only reflect poorly on the Conservative movement. I think we need a candidate that is willing to stand for New Hampshire's core tenet of "Live Free or Die". A President ready to shake things up but not to destroy the moorings of our government. So I ask you for your support as a candidate for you, that knows your issues, and will lead a consistently conservative fight in D.C. every day of my administration."

She would go on to define her campaign as one of emphasizing the new opportunities that can be created for America through Conservative Leadership. The same day, her Derry office was opened and her New Hampshire team was sent across the state marking the 2nd grand opening of a statewide primary operation.

I ask for a Mulligan not knowing that Ellum was a fictional place

Brown speaks at a Veterans For Peace event in Iowa

"First I'd like to thank you lovely people for inviting me to speak to you all. Right now, America is involved in over 177 countries, Barack Obama, started 7 new interventions, we are still sending weapons to Israel, and Saudi Arabia, despite, the latter committing genocide in Yemen. This is simply unacceptable, we spend billions on the military, yet millions of our citizens can't afford healthcare, this is unacceptable. We still have troops in Afghanistan, yet 43 million people need to rely on food stamps,many of whom already have jobs, because their boss cares more about lining his own pockets, than for the welfare of his workers, his is unacceptable. We can not allow, another administration that will seek to improve the lives of our citizens, rather than continuing to spend ludicrous amounts of money, to send Americans, and drones, to go overseas to kill poor brown people."

Sherrod Brown releases attack ad on Joe Biden in the Black Belt (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia).

The ad opens with the usual "I'm Sherrod Brown, and I approve this message."

A female voice over speaks, saying  "Joe Biden claims that Civil Rights was the animating political element of his life, but was it really? Well, let's ask Joe Biden himself."

The ad then cuts to Joe Biden speaking to NPR in a 1975 interview, arguing against busing, claiming integration would harm black people's sense of identity

The ad then fades to the below image of Joe Biden side hugging Strom Thurmond

612full-joe-biden.jpg

With the picture still on screen, the voice over says, "Joe Biden, against integration, against the people."

The ad then fades to black.

Let's spend 900 thousand on this ad.

The Brown campaign begins to release merchandise(shirts, mugs, ect) on their website, for supporters to purchase, to both help fund the campaign and get the word out about his candidacy. 

-Trump Campaigns Positively in Reno, Neveda-

"My opponents seem to think that I am only trying to be nasty and divissive, so here is why I am running. Every year in the state of Neveda alone 12000 children are Aborted, that is far too many. We must safegaurd the rights of the unborn.

Your Taxes are too high, the more money an individual has to keep for himself the more he will spend and reivest in the economy.

And lastly, I run because I believe the system is rigged.....both sides seem to be rigging the system against the American People. And I am running to be for the people. 

I want to call on all of my opponents in the Republican Primary to join me on a 50 state Tour before the Iowa Caucus, starting tomorrow. 

We will make America Wealthy Again!

We will Make America Great Again!

August 7th, 2015

South Carolina 

Democrat 

Hillary Clinton 31%

Joe Biden 26%

Bernie Sanders 15%

Sherrod Brown 7%

Republican

Rick Santorum 21%

Carly Fiorina 17%

Donald Trump 15%

Rand Paul 10%

Charlie Baker 7%

Jim Webb announces candidacy in Richmond, Virginia

" Ladies and gentlemen our Democratic party is steering into a far left path, we need a pragmatic moderate who's willing to work with Republicans and ensuring the greatness of America. I'm Jim Webb and I'm the blue collar candidate for President. "

Jim Webb campaigns in Des Moines, Iowa talks about military

" Ronald Reagan a great Republican once said that we can only attain peace through strength, we have candidates like Donald Trump Commander bone spurs who thinks that he can lead the most powerful military in the world, I know what it's like to be in the military and I will fight to my dying breath for our men and women in uniform."

2 minutes ago, Edouard said:

OOC : Raaahh my time is limited currently but I would love to help your char if I could 😛 

You could help me by either picking another character or helping me play as Jim Webb. I have a plan for Jim Webb to drop out eventually, there's basically no way he could win. So if you want to play as a Republican that hasn't been picked or Jim Webb 

2 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

You could help me by either picking another character or helping me play as Jim Webb. I have a plan for Jim Webb to drop out eventually, there's basically no way he could win. So if you want to play as a Republican that hasn't been picked or Jim Webb 

(OOC : I can take Paul Ryan if you want to see me trying to challenge Republican party 😛 but it will force my feather to be adapted to what the Republican party wanted to in 2015 and basically the more they wished was 2 things according to me, free speech as show, and strict border control over all

When you've Ted Cruz and Trump in final you know it's that

While Dems were more "let's take the first woman + she's competent + let's not put someone too left").

5 minutes ago, Edouard said:

(OOC : I can take Paul Ryan if you want to see me trying to challenge Republican party 😛 but it will force my feather to be adapted to what the Republican party wanted to in 2015 and basically the more they wished was 2 things according to me, free speech as show, and strict border control over all

When you've Ted Cruz and Trump in final you know it's that

While Dems were more "let's take the first woman + she's competent + let's not put someone too left").

You got it 

@Rodja @TheLiberalKitten @WVProgressive @Hestia11 @jvikings1 @CalebsParadox @Edouard @Reagan04 @jdm06ltd @Sunnymentoaddict

So the way we will handle endorsements is each candidate gets to try to get endorsement from one politician per 24 hours and 2 non politians per 24 hours. Non politicians will get one campaign stop or fundraiser  per 24 hours. Politician surrogates get two. Each candidate starts off with to automatic surrogates which could be their spouse or close Ally

Official rules as of March 7th 2019

all right until we get close to the primaries each 24 hours is going to be three days in the game, you have 5 energy points for events you can do per 24 hours 

Campaign event 

Fundraiser/Grassroots event (up to 2 per turn) 

Advertisment

Interview (1 per turn) 

40 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

@Rodja @TheLiberalKitten @WVProgressive @Hestia11 @jvikings1 @CalebsParadox @Edouard @Reagan04 @jdm06ltd @Sunnymentoaddict

So the way we will handle endorsements is each candidate gets to try to get endorsement from one politician per 24 hours and 2 non politians per 24 hours. Non politicians will get one campaign stop or fundraiser  per 24 hours. Politician surrogates get two. Each candidate starts off with to automatic surrogates which could be their spouse or close Ally

Do we message you for Endorsers?