• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carly Fiorina:

-Sen. Joni Ernst IA

-Rep. David Young IA-3

-Mrs. Phyllis Schlafly (National Activist) MO

-Mr. Herman Cain (Former CEO, Tea Party Activist and one time GOP Presidential Frontrunner) GA

-Americans for Tax Reform (Surrogate Grover Norquist, national organization) Nat based in IA

-Fmr. Rep. Michele Bachmann (Founder of the House Tea Party Caucus and One-time GOP Frontrunner) MN

-Speaker of the House Jim Jordan OH-4

-The Family Leader (Surrogate Bob Vander Plaats) IA

There is also a backlog of endorsers I have yet to announce, I will spend my day getting all of them out and then I will be up to date.

Sen. Rand Paul (KY) endorsers:

Former Rep. Ron Paul, TX (with influence nationally as well)

Ken Cuccinelli, VA (former Attorney General of VA and President of Senate Conservatives Fund)

Sen. Mike Lee, UT

Rep. Justin Amash, MI-3

Rep. Thomas Massie, KY-4

Rep. Raul Labrador, ID-1

Rep. Dave Brat, VA-7

Glenn Jacobs, TN

Rep. Cynthia Lummis, WY 

Rep. Mark Sanford, SC-1

Rep. Mick Mulvaney, SC-5

Rep. Rod Blum, IA-1

Rep. Walter Jones Jr., NC-3

Nick Freitas, VA (state delegate, state campaign team)

AJ Spiker, IA (state campaign chair and former Iowa GOP leader)

State Sen. Eric Brakey, ME (state campaign chair)

Gun Owners of America, National

Republican Liberty Caucus, National

Carly Fiorina is joined by a special guest at rally in St. Cloud, Minnesota; talks about Education and Local Government

The Fiorina campaign has been publicizing this announcement from her campaign in Minnesota for quite some time. Rumors have swirled about who the endorser could be but what is known is that whomever it is, they are to be the Chair of the Fiorina campaign in Minnesota, certainly someone Carly will be looking to for strategy and aid up until Minnesota votes on March 1st of next year.

Carly: Hello Minnesota! It's great to be here in the working town of St. Cloud. The state of Minnesota truly is a unique one, it's like Charles Dickens' tale of two cities, rather a tale of two states. Just look at how different it is out here in St. Cloud from down in the aptly named Twin Cities. I'm running to represent the whole nation in D.C. but oftentimes Democrats and Establishment Republicans will just run around to the largest states in the nation and if they even come to Minnesota at all it's only to Minneapolis or St. Paul, maybe if they feel adventurous Duluth and Rochester. These are of course great places, but there is a lot more to Minnesota than just the 4 largest cities! There are beautiful places like Woodbury and St. Cloud and where a friend of mine is from, Stillwater. See, we need leadership that will return power out to smaller communities like this and let the county local governments govern themselves like we originally set out to do from our founding. We also need to recognize that not everything in America is the cosmopolitan city life and that millions and millions of Americans still live in suburbs, towns, rural communities, small cities. Places whose values have been castigated as somehow outdated or inferior to the more liberal ultra-urban centers. My campaign is about protecting those values of Life, Family, and Religious Freedom. And it is for that reason that I have the great pleasure of introducing one of Minnesota's toughest women. An inspiration to me in this campaign she ran for President herself in 2012. She did one heck of job representing St. Cloud and the Twin City exurbs and suburbs in Congress and she is the next Chairwoman of the Fiorina for Minnesota 2016 campaign. Please welcome Founder of the House Tea Party Caucus and my personal friend, Michele Bachmann!

The crowd roars with their applause for the well-known local political grassroots leader. Rep. Bachmann walks up to the podium and hugs Carly as she takes a seat next to Bachmann who begins to speak.

Michele: Wow! I want to thank my friend Carly, the next President of the United States for hosting us here today! And I want to tell you my story, a little bit about why I am support Carly Fiorina to our Republican Nominee. It all starts in 1979, up until that point I had been a Democrat. Now, I knew I had always been Pro-Life and Pro-Family but my family were Democrats and I thought Jimmy Carter was a nice enough guy in 1976, so I voted for him. Boy, was I wrong, as I went through college during the Carter years I could very clearly see that the state of our nation was deteriorating. It was obvious that we needed a new leader in 1980 and that's when I realized that I wasn't a Democrat, I was in fact a hardcore Republican and so what did I do? I signed up my husband and I to work on Ronald Reagan's campaign right here in Minnesota. But my passion didn't end there. When I saw what President Reagan was doing, how gas prices plummeted and how he stood up for the lives of all the unborn taken unjustly. And I saw how even once my own children were born, the danger didn't stop there. I saw how we treated families and how we treated parents in the education system. So I began to speak up, I spoke up for local control, I attended school board meetings and got involved in local politics trying to make a different for my kids' schools. I was furious that our schools had seemingly beaten the values that I had taught my children out of them, incredibly hostile to Christian parents and values, it was like my voice didn't matter in educating my own children. So I ran for the School Board. It was that experience that changed me, knowing the power that local government had and how important it was to get involved. From then I was hooked, I ran for the Minnesota State Senate and won, for the House of Representatives and won and then as you know for President, where unfortunately my luck ran out. But I returned home right back here to St. Cloud to continue serving the people. That's why I founded the House Tea Party caucus and led Congressional Conservatives against the establishment of both parties. And through my experiences I met so many people as I even led the polls in Iowa, I met people just as fed up as I am that values are not being taught in our education systems. And that parents are being locked out by monolithic federal regulations on what our children learn. And that's why I'm supporting Carly Fiorina, we need a new leader that understands the struggle of moms and dads just trying to do right by their kids and a leader that isn't afraid to look the Liberal Secular establishment down in the barrel in D.C. and say that enough is enough, you don't represent the American people and they want a voice, they shall have a voice. And I know that that voice has to be Carly! She's the only non-politician and principled conservative, she's a moral, business, and conservative leader for Minnesota and for America! Join us, volunteer for the campaign and let's bring Principled Conservative Leadership back to D.C.!

Afterwards the two women mingled with the crowd and met with those in attendance.

Charlie Baker joined at rally in Los Angeles with Former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Believe me, I know what it takes and means to win in the state of California, you have to be strong on your values but willing to compromise with the other side, for many years now the two parties have sat on their hands and done nothing but Baker and play the blame game Charlie Baker's the real deal. And if he is the Republican nominee we will see a landslide victory for the Republicans across the country. "

Charlie Baker goes to SNL as Jason Bateman redoes Arrested Development character with Will Arnett.

Michael Bluth: I think you'll be very happy that you have the support of the Bluths.

Charlie Baker : thank you thank you Michael you certainly have brought up the Integrity of your family's business since the days of your father.

Michael Bluth: Boy if you think flattery will get you more support you just might be right.

Gob Bluth played by Will Arnett entrance

Gob: Michael, I thought we agreed that I am the interim vice president and therefore have all sayings in financial decisions. 

Michael :  no I remember no I remember agreeing to giving you a salary so you could continue doing your magic illusions while I bring back the Integrity of our family's company.

Gob: You mean like this? 

A dead pigeon falls out of Gob's sleeve 

Gob: Ah shit... 

Charlie Baker: I think I'm going to go.. 

September 5th Polls

Alabama

Dem

Hillary Clinton 21% 

Al Gore 18%

Joe Biden 16%

Bernie Sanders 14%

Sherrod Brown 10%

Rep

Donald Trump 26%

Carly Fiorina 22%

Rand Paul 18%

Charlie Baker 8%

Arkansas 

Dem

Hillary Clinton 27%

Al Gore 16%

Joe Biden 15%

Bernie Sanders 13%

Sherrod Brown 9%

Rep

Donald Trump 23%

Carly Fiorina 22%

Rand Paul 20%

Charlie Baker 9%

Iowa 

Dem

Sherrod Brown 18%

Joe Biden 18%

Al Gore 18%

Hillary Clinton 15%

Bernie Sanders 15%

Rep

Carly Fiorina 29%

Rand Paul 29%

Donald Trump 22%

Charlie Baker 10%

New Hampshire 

Dem

Hillary Clinton 18%

Bernie Sanders 18%

Al Gore 16%

Joe Biden 13%

Sherrod Brown 11%

Rep

Carly Fiorina 22%

Charlie Baker 20%

Donald Trump 20%

Rand Paul 18%

Utah

Dem

Joe Biden 23%

Al Gore 17%

Bernie Sanders 15%

Hillary Clinton 12%

Sherrod Brown 11%

Rep

Rand Paul 24%

Carly Fiorina 23%

Charlie Baker 17%

Donald Trump 14%

Endorser:

Jim Clyburn, and Claire McCaskill

Sec Clinton opens a campaign office in New Orleans

Sec Clinton opens a campaign office in Mobile,Alabama

Sec Clinton campaigns in Jackson, MS.

Rand Paul Campaigns in Grand Rapids, MI; Endorsed by Rep. Amash

Sen. Paul's campaign swing through Michigan where Rep. Amash endorsed him in Grand Rapids.  Here, they spoke about the Constitution.  The Paul campaign also established their Michigan statewide operations in the city.

JA: "It is great to have my friend Rand Paul here in Grand Rapids supporting my re-election and also promoting his bid for President.  His father gave him a great point to start from, and it excites me to see a liberty lover contending for front-runner status within the Republican Party.  For far too long, both parties have disregarded the Constitution and grown the size of government.  Both Sen. Paul and myself benefited from the Tea Party wave that rose up in 2010.  Unfortunately, that wave has vanished, and Republicans have returned to policies of big government.  However, we have a small government option in this race.  Rand is the only candidate who will fight to shrink government and uphold the entire Bill of Rights.  He actually cares about privacy, 2nd Amendment rights, and the debt.  If you want a true conservative option, then vote for Rand Paul in the Presidential election."

RP: "Thank you Justin for your support.  I am glad to have you with me in Washington fighting for true American values.  I wish there were more like you there, but that is, unfortunately, not the case.  It is crazy to be at this point with you all.  The polls have us in a good position, and I will continue to fight until we win the nomination.  I cannot do this without your help.  I need people knocking on doors, making phone calls, and making donations.  Together, we can send shockwaves across the country and tell the world that individual liberty is alive again in the United States.  We must return to our constitutional boundaries and limit the size and scope of government.  The American people are what have made this country so great, not big government.  It is time to return power to the people and keep the government out of their lives!  Lets Defeat the Washington Machine and Unleash the American Dream!"

Afterwards, Rep. Amash and Sen. Paul met with those in attendance.  Then, they had a meeting with leading conservative students from the state in order to discuss the student collation.

Carly Fiorina endorsed by leading Social Conservative Iowa Grassroots Organization The Family Leader in their paper of the same name; President Bob Vander Plaats to join his close friend Grover Norquist as his partner Co-Chair of the Iowa Fiorina campaign

On our endorsement for the 2016 Republican Presidential Primary - The Family Leader September 2015 Edition

Dear Readers,

We hope this edition of our publication finds you well and in good health. We furthermore hope that you are as always blessed in the wellspring of the savior Jesus Christ. It is that time of the year again, when we set out to find the best candidate to defend the good values of Faith, Family, and Religious Freedom upon which this nation was founded. And we are proud to say we have found one of our greatest champions yet. This race proved much easier when our 2012 pick, Senator Rick Santorum dropped from the race for President citing personal reasons. From then it became an easy decision. It has long been said that there are two groups that define the Iowa Grassroots, us here at the Family Leader, and our friends and allies over at the Americans for Tax Reform. The ATR picks the best for America's pocketbook and we pick the best for America's pocket bible so to speak. But of course, a leader chosen by the Family Leader cannot simply pay lip service to our issues, they have to act the way a Christian leader should. And our preferred candidate for 2016 is truly one of the best for the Iowa Grassroots we have seen in a long time and we are proud to join our friends at the ATR in supporting her. For her tireless efforts to bring about conservative change and for her steadfast positions on Life, Family, and Religious Freedom the Family Leader is jubilant to announce our support of Carly Fiorina for President of the United States. We ask that you go and not only caucus for Carly but to volunteer for her as well, help her build up her strength among the Iowa base and carry her to a sound victory in February and then November. There are extremist social liberals seeking both the Democratic and Republican nominations and only Carly can stop them, that is why we are thrilled to support her and our President, a man you know as committed to Iowa values, Bob Vander Plaats is proud to join his close friend, President of the ATR, Grover Norquist as a Co-Chair on Mrs. Fiorina's Iowa campaign. It's time for a change from the anti-values policies we've seen in Washington. It's time for a faithful outsider to take the reigns of power and drive them for the American people.

God Bless,

The Editorial Board and Staff of the Family Leader Magazine

President Bob Vander Plaats

Rand Paul Visits Anoka, Minnesota

Sen. Paul's campaign traveled to Anoka, MN where the Senator spoke about foreign policy.

"Neocons in both parties seek endless wars in tens of countries around the world.  Many of those conflicts have never been voted on by Congress.  This is not only a reckless policy but completely breaks down the checks and balances set up by the Founders.  Rather than spending trillions of dollars overseas, we should bring our troops home and spend that money improving the US.  The military can be deployed to the border in order to protect our country's borders rather than those half way across the globe.  We can use the money that we previously spent abroad to reduce the budget deficit.  Get this, there are those who want to continue sending trillions of dollars overseas while borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars from countries like China.  That is ridiculous and shows a total disrespect for tax payer dollars.  We need new leadership in Washington who will bring a new vision to foreign policy.  America should be put first when we make decisions.  We also need a leader who will return our government to its constitutional boundaries.  Join me if you are tired of the same old failed policies coming from politicians in Washington.  Together we can Defeat the Washington Machine and Unleash the American Dream!"

Afterwards, the Senator met with those in attendance.

Fiorina campaign set to announce huge endorsement at a major rally in Cleveland, Ohio

The Fiorina campaign has pulled into Ohio and here in Cleveland they will be announcing one of the biggest endorsers of the campaign. All eyes are on Carly in Cleveland tonight and whomever she brings on stage will certainly be a show stopper. This is likely to be her most widely-attended campaign event yet.

Carly: Hello Cleveland! I'm so proud to be here taking my message to the City of Light, one of the most American placed in the nation. A 100% American city, 100% American people here in Cleveland. You are the heart of the Midwestern Industrial American life and continue to be. And that is why when I return here in July I will be proud to accept the Republican nomination in one of the greatest cities in America. But America is only as great as its citizens and the citizen leaders that step forward to keep it great. And that's what I'm here to talk to you about today. I want to focus on the great citizen leaders that step forward to lead and serve their nation. That's why I'm so proud to bring out the special guest I have tonight. This man is a servant and leader to no end. He is a founding member of both the House Freedom and Liberty Caucuses. He has been a proud fighter for Liberty and Smaller Government, for Leadership and for Values. And most recently I am proud beyond end to say that I aided him in his quest to lead Congressional Republicans to a new place, out of the establishment and into a new place of grassroots activism. To tear down the Republican establishment and build up new leadership. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to introduce a man that needs no introduction, one of the great conservative leaders of our time, Speaker of the House Jim Jordan!

The massive crowd roars with applause for the ultra-popular Speaker who is known as one of the primary legislative leaders for the Conservative Cause, the Fiorina fans are absolutely enthused that the Speaker has joined their camp, granting her a large amount of legitimacy in the Liberty crowd as well as many other Conservative factions

Jim: Hello Cleveland! It's great to be back from the D.C. swamp and here in my home state of Ohio in one of the greatest cities in the world! Can you believe they put me in charge of that thing! The crowd laughs I mean really, me, of all people, I guess even they were upset with how corrupt they were getting! But all jokes aside, it truly is an honor to be the top-ranking Republican in the nation and to be bringing our message of principled conservatism to a body that has long lacked such a backbone, the United States Congress. And that is why I am so grateful to Carly for getting it done. There are candidates that talk a big game about fighting for principles, but they don't do anything. Carly gets results, she gets things done. And it is thanks to her and her conservative network that a principled Conservative finally took the Speaker's gavel. And now it's time to give one the President's pen! We're going to send Carly to the White House because at the end of the day she is the problem-solving citizen leader we need to take our nation back, cut bureaucracy down to size, protect our values, and keep us safe. That's why I've thrown my support behind her and I hope all my fellow Ohioans do as well. I will be working relentlessly at the capital to pass real conservative reforms like tax cuts, repealing Obamacare, E-Very and Immigration Reform, and lifting federal gun restrictions through Congress to show the President that we mean business. And even though Obama will inevitably veto them, we'll be right back here in 2017 to have them signed by President Fiorina. It's time that we have a President and a Congress that work together and for the American people. We're going to stand for the Constitutional rights forgotten over the past 8 years and we're going to protect the integrity of small government. This is a campaign about leadership and about results, Carly has gotten results, she has already, as an outsider, gotten D.C. to come to heel and elect a Conservative Speaker. Just imagine what she can do with 4, 8, years in the White House. It's incredibly clear to me that Carly is the Conservative leader, the Principled President that we need in this nation and I am proud to support her and say that with her we will finally drain the swamp, we will restore Leadership to America! Thank you all so much, remember to volunteer and to donate to take our government back and to elect real leaders into D.C. to throw out the Liberal establishment. And when we all meet back here in July, we're going to be nominating Carly Fiorina to be the next President of the United States of America! Thank you Cleveland!

Brown endorsements:

Jello Biafra, singer, and former frontman of Dead Kennedys

Atty Gen. Tom Miller Iowa

The Democratic Socialists of America

Brown Campaigns in Des Moines, Iowa

Brown opens campaign office in Boston Massachusetts

Brown opens campaign office in Jackson, Mississippi

Al Gore speak in California (1/3) about same sex marriage

I am a strong defensor on Same sex marriage since 2008. What I said in 2008 is the same than what I say today.

Al Gore in Southern states, thirst Arkansas (2/3)

Al Gore : I want to make clear that thanks to my promise on scrapping higher educations' fees for the poorest the division which still can exist between the middle class and the working class, white or multicultural, will soon be settled!

Let's endorse an ambitious tuitions fees' drop policy!

Al Gore bainstorming in Nashville, Tennessee : talks about environment (3/3)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Al gore in nashville"

Al Gore : Let's have an ambitious environmental policy!

We offer to limit shale gas' expansion by 2017!

Rep. Massie Endorses Rand Paul

At a campaign event in Covington, Kentucky, Rep. Thomas Massie officially endorsed Rand Paul for President.

"I am proud to support my friend and fellow Kentuckian, Rand Paul for President.  He has done a phenomenal job representing us in the US Senate.  I have full confidence that he will bring the same passion and consistently to the White House if we elect him as our next President.  Sen. Paul consistently stands for limited government, individual liberty, and the free market.  He will fight to balance the budget, cut taxes, reduce the regulatory state, and return our country back to its constitutional foundations.  While it would be sad to see him leave Congress, he would shake up the executive branch and institute lasting change which the country will feel for a long time.  He is the only candidate in this race whom I trust to consistently implement conservative policies that reduce government.  And, Sen. Paul will be the biggest supporter of gun rights and will never give ground to the gun grabbers.  If we want positive change, then we will elect our great Senator as the next President of the United States!"

Post Republican Debate Polls

Who won the debate? 

Carly Fiorina 28%

Rand Paul 25%

Donald Trump 22%

Charlie Baker 22%

none 3%

September 6th Polls

Kansas

Democratic 

Joe Biden 20%

Al Gore 17%

Bernie Sanders 15%

Hillary Clinton 15%

Sherrod Brown 11%

Republican 

Carly Fiorina 23%

Rand Paul 22%

Donald Trump 19%

Charlie Baker 10%

Massachusetts 

Democratic 

Hillary Clinton 18%

Bernie Sanders 16%

Al Gore 16%

Joe Biden 14%

Sherrod Brown 12%

Republican 

Charlie Baker 32%

Rand Paul 20%

Carly Fiorina 19%

Donald Trump 16%

North Carolina 

Democratic 

Joe Biden 19%

Al Gore 18%

Hillary Clinton 15%

Bernie Sanders 13%

Sherrod Brown 10%

Republican 

Carly Fiorina 24%

Donald Trump 23%

Rand Paul 19%

Charlie Baker 10%

South Carolina 

Democratic 

Hillary Clinton 21%

Al Gore 19%

Joe Biden 17%

Bernie Sanders 15%

Sherri's Brown 13%

Republican 

Carly Fiorina 24%

Rand Paul 23%

Donald Trump 20%

Charlie Baker 11%

Vice President Biden visits Des Moines, Iowa for a short meet-and-greet to shake hands and talk with constituents

Vice President Biden sets up a campaign headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama

Vice President Biden says a speech in Charlotte, North Carolina

4 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

@SeanFKennedy

Unless the race is rigged I may need to switch characters is there a cutoff?

I mean if you really want to, you can pick somebody that has endorsed one of your opponents though but if Trump drops out and endorses one of his surrogates that's okay. There are a few Republicans who haven't been selected yet

22 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

I mean if you really want to, you can pick somebody that has endorsed one of your opponents though but if Trump drops out and endorses one of his surrogates that's okay. There are a few Republicans who haven't been selected yet

Is Mitt Romney Available? Dr Ben Carson? Marco Rubio? John Kasich?

7 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

I am considering it. If this were realistic and not rigged I would be up by 30. May as well lose with someone who actually has a shot not someone who this is rigged against. 

Lol what do you mean? If there wasn't 16 candidates I'm fairly certain Trump would not have won. 

8 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

I am considering it. If this were realistic and not rigged I would be up by 30. May as well lose with someone who actually has a shot not someone who this is rigged against. 

Make the decision by tonight if you're going to switch