270soft Forum

Decided to  jump on the bandwagon and start a roleplay this will be updated twice a week and each week in real time is equivalent to 3 weeks in the role-playing, this will however slow down when we hit big chunks of primaries like super Tuesday.

Available Candidates (can request one) 

Democrat

Fmr Sec Hillary Clinton @Sunnymentoaddict

Sen Bernie Sanders @Rodja

For Gov Martin O'Malley

Fmr Sen Jim Webb @SeanFKennedy

Fmr Gov Lincoln Chafee 

Fmr VP Al Gore @Edouard

VP Joe Biden @Hestia11

Sen Elizabeth Warren

Gov Andrew Cuomo 

Sen Joe Manchin 

Sen Claire Mccaskil 

Sen Sherrod Brown @WVProgressive

Republican

Mr. Donald Trump @jdm06ltd

Sen Ted Cruz

Gov John Kasich 

Sen Marco Rubio 

Sen Rand Paul @jvikings1

Fmr Gov Jeb Bush  @CheckMyBrain11

Dr. Ben Carson 

Ms. Carly Fiorina @Reagan04

Gov Chris Christie 

Fmr Gov Bobby Jihndal 

Fmr Gov Mitt Romney 

Rep Paul Ryan

Gov Scott Walker 

Sen Jeff Flake

Gov Charlie Baker @SeanFKennedy

Fmr Gov Sarah Palin

Fmr Sen Rick Santorum @CalebsParadox

Sheriff Joe Arpaio 

Fmr VP Dick Cheney @Kingthero

Independent 

Ralph Nader @TheLiberalKitten

Libertarian 

Fmr Gov Gary Johnson 

Mr. Adam Kokesh

Green

Ms. Jill Stein

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Reagan04 said:

What the hell, throw me down for Madam Fiorina @SeanFKennedy

Glad to have you on board, I'm actually surprised you didn't pick Rubio or Cruz.

1 minute ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Glad to have you on board, I'm actually surprised you didn't pick Rubio or Cruz.

Fiorina was, in my opinion, the 2nd best choice in 2016 (behind Cruz obviously) and I think a Cruz/Fiorina administration could be described as only one word; baller. I always pick Cruz and I haven't played as the lesser known and lower tier performing Fiorina, so I figure let's give her a chance and give America the first female President it ACTUALLY deserves.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

Fiorina was, in my opinion, the 2nd best choice in 2016 (behind Cruz obviously) and I think a Cruz/Fiorina administration could be described as only one word; baller. I always pick Cruz and I haven't played as the lesser known and lower tier performing Fiorina, so I figure let's give her a chance and give America the first female President it ACTUALLY deserves.

Because I know that Bernie is going to be picked I'm most likely going to have to play as the establishment Democrat and I really don't want to play Clinton, I might have Joe Biden jump in to shake things up. It all depends on how many people join

All in with Chris Hayes

" over the past few days we've had exploratory committees launched by multiple candidates for the 2016 general election, Carly Fiorina was the first to announce launching her campaign site. Former Senator Rick Santorum who was the runner-up for the GOP in 2012 is in talks with donors from last time around and seeking support from donors who can help him mount a campaign to victory this time, in a surprising move Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown announced to a Union Hall and is home of Mansfield Ohio that he has plans to run for president, at the same time independent Senator Bernie Sanders announced in Burlington Vermont his intention to run for the Democratic nomination, and we just received note that moments ago both Senator Rand Paul and Vice President Joe Biden intend to run for president as well, this is already shaping up to be a very contentious race for the person to succeed Barack Obama as the 45th president of the United States..."

All right so you guys can all officially launch your campaigns, you have three options you can hold a rally or event to the people this generally is always guaranteed do you give you a boost in support this varies on how much you motivate your base and try to extend your support in the speech, second is to hold a fundraiser, this helps you raise money from lobbyists and donors obviously this will work better for some candidates this will give a person of substantial amount of money but could negatively affect a candidate's momentum, third there is Grassroots fundraising this is the exact opposite of holding a fundraiser you get less money usually, however because this is 2016 this helps build you a little momentum at the same time. Lastly there is the choice to go on a TV show interview, with this you just message me and we'll do a short back and forth of question and answer and it will be posted at the next update. Interviews are more of a gamble  because they give you nationwide coverage, but like Riley's if you end up making a major gaffe it can hurt you in the long run. Updates will be posted every two to four days by me. This includes major events, polling updates, funds and anything else. 

12 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

All right so you guys can all officially launch your campaigns, you have three options you can hold a rally or event to the people this generally is always guaranteed do you give you a boost in support this varies on how much you motivate your base and try to extend your support in the speech, second is to hold a fundraiser, this helps you raise money from lobbyists and donors obviously this will work better for some candidates this will give a person of substantial amount of money but could negatively affect a candidate's momentum, third there is Grassroots fundraising this is the exact opposite of holding a fundraiser you get less money usually, however because this is 2016 this helps build you a little momentum at the same time. Lastly there is the choice to go on a TV show interview, with this you just message me and we'll do a short back and forth of question and answer and it will be posted at the next update. Interviews are more of a gamble  because they give you nationwide coverage, but like Riley's if you end up making a major gaffe it can hurt you in the long run. Updates will be posted every two to four days by me. This includes major events, polling updates, funds and anything else. 

Does every 2 or so days in reality, equal a week in the roleplay? Just want to make sure before I post my events.

5 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Does every 2 or so days in reality, equal a week in the roleplay? Just want to make sure before I post my events.

Approximately, you will always get 36 hour notice to debates and anything else like that

4 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

Wait no.....Donald Trump if I cant go off Menu

Off menu? Which do you want to be Rubio or Trump?

6 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Off menu? Which do you want to be Rubio or Trump?

Trump. 

I will play a good Trump since my Unhinged Harold Stassen was so good lol....

New York City New York

-Businessman Donald Trump and his family come down the escalator at Trump tower to much applause Trump walks to the podium as the Song "We're not gonna take it" by Twisted Sister played loudly-

"Ladies and Gentleman, I come with a big announcement, I am running for President of the United States. President Obama has been awful. Really Awful Folks! He has failed to maintain adaquate security at our boarder, wherw drugs, Murders and Criminals are coming in. Many, I am sure, are good people, but so many many of them have been bad people that have done bad things. How much more blood will our government have on its hands? Their failure to act is akin to Murder. Both sides of the aisle have become dishonest, corrupt, and out of touch, they peak, they talk, you listen but they dont act. All the Republicans have offered up so far is someone who lost in 2012, icky Ricky, and Carly Fiorinia, and she is an awesome lady let me tell ya, I am a much more successful business man after all they did fire her From HP. 

And the theives in the Democratic Party who would rather see a criminal come across the boarder, or a murderer get life in prison, but then murder a child in the womb, all they offer us is a 5000 year old Communist, thats what whacky Bernie is.....then they give is a failure of a Vice President that is quite frankly, pretty creepy. We will call him Creepy Uncle Joe, he does make little girls uncomfortable, did you see the youtube video of him asking 11 and 12 year old girls inapropriate questions? Shameful how they smear Republicans as the very evil that are to cover this horrible things. 

I'm running for President for you, we will build a wall, we will protect life, and we will restore power to the people and Make America Great Again! Good night!"