270soft Forum

candidates marked as "not seeking" still poll very high

elljawa

I started a 2020 playthrough the other day and set Biden, Clinton, and Sanders to "maybe" seeking. I am playing as a third party.  I noticed, in the democrat primary, That the 3 top polling people (biden, clinton, sanders) are all marked as not seeking, but continue to be polled. Is this an intended feature?  Makes it hard to see how the party is leaning, since the top declared democrat has something like 9% of the vote. Its a long ways out from the primary, I imagine most of those currently on a not seeking candidate are basically undecided, but still a tad confusing 

1 hour ago, elljawa said:

I started a 2020 playthrough the other day and set Biden, Clinton, and Sanders to "maybe" seeking. I am playing as a third party.  I noticed, in the democrat primary, That the 3 top polling people (biden, clinton, sanders) are all marked as not seeking, but continue to be polled. Is this an intended feature?  Makes it hard to see how the party is leaning, since the top declared democrat has something like 9% of the vote. Its a long ways out from the primary, I imagine most of those currently on a not seeking candidate are basically undecided, but still a tad confusing 

No -- they fixed this about a week or two ago.  Are you sure you're running the most recent version of the game?

43 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

No -- they fixed this about a week or two ago.  Are you sure you're running the most recent version of the game?

I might not be. Is the update free?