270soft Forum

2016 US Election updated

Here is my updated 2016 US Election, which can only be downloaded here: 

This update includes:

• Adjusted candidate ratings
  • New photos for some candidates
  • The addition of Chafee and Lessig for Democrats, both who were candidates but were not included in the original or in my previous version. 
  • More what-if candidates

Ok here's the 2.0 of that update. Biden and Gore are now OFF. Not sure how they were turned ON: 

United States - 2016 (12-23-18 V.2).zip

6 minutes ago, vcczar said:
  • The addition of Chafee and Lessig for Democrats, both who were candidates but were not included in the original or in my previous version. 
  •  

I hadn't even noticed that they were gone.

36 minutes ago, vcczar said:

This update includes:

United States - 2016 (12-23-2018).zip

I just noticed an issue. What-if Al Gore is ON by default. I'm simulating through the game one time to see if I can catch anything else. 

37 minutes ago, vcczar said:

This update includes:

United States - 2016 (12-23-2018).zip

Admittedly, one of my least favourite U.S. Presidential elections. And certainly not just because of who won. But because of most of the prominent candidates, even the Third Party ones, and the whole tenor and conduct of the election, the mood and behaviour of the electorate, and how extreme, unrealistic, divisive, and destructive policies and ideas and lack of rational thought and criticism, but instead feelings and gut urges, got such a hold on affairs. It was truly a low-point in American society and civilization, EVEN before the Election Night results came out.

18 minutes ago, Caprice said:

image.png.d125c1f0afdcc7ac397404f27c87a243.png

I ran the primaries from January 1, 2016, with all the candidates on, using the new sneak peek update.

Erm YA the new update has made things results insanely unrealistic,Sure it's a small bug which will be fixed soon 

19 minutes ago, Caprice said:

image.png.d125c1f0afdcc7ac397404f27c87a243.png

I ran the primaries from January 1, 2016, with all the candidates on, using the new sneak peek update.

@admin_270 every results I've had thus far w primaries on have been similar to this w all dif scenarios 

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, Patine said:

Admittedly, one of my least favourite U.S. Presidential elections. And certainly not just because of who won. But because of most of the prominent candidates, even the Third Party ones, and the whole tenor and conduct of the election, the mood and behaviour of the electorate, and how extreme, unrealistic, divisive, and destructive policies and ideas and lack of rational thought and criticism, but instead feelings and gut urges, got such a hold on affairs. It was truly a low-point in American society and civilization, EVEN before the Election Night results came out.

I definitely agree. The real issues facing Americans got very little attention, and our two major party nominees were abysmal.