Jump to content
270soft Forum

Brazilian right wing candidate Jair Bolsonaro stabbed during rally


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

literally everyone who running against  PT(farleft chavist), are accused of fascism include PSDB(socialdemocrats and his candidates Leftwings/Centerleft Serra,Alckmin,Aecio Neves)marina leftwing green ambientalist and anothers ones in others elections

 

I didn't say Hadid was any better. I just said it was a bad sign confirming a grim socio-political zeitgeist on a global level that both candidates were political extremists, and highly polarized from each other. This tendency as a whole, on a larger scale, does not bode well and will likely lead to a bad place...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

I didn't say Hadid was any better. I just said it was a bad sign confirming a grim socio-political zeitgeist on a global level that both candidates were political extremists, and highly polarized from each other. This tendency as a whole, on a larger scale, does not bode well and will likely lead to a bad place...

but i didn't talk you say that i just explain brasil/latinamerican politics in general brazil are decades with left spectrum in power and decade without political and party from right spectrum

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, victorraiders said:

but i didn't talk you say that i just explain brasil/latinamerican politics in general brazil are decades with left spectrum in power and decade without political and party from right spectrum

It sounds like you're promoting something akin to the "Turno Paciifco" of 19th Century Spain, or the "Gentleman's Agreement" of late 19th Century/early 20th Century Argentina, and not the true best interests of your nation and people at this time, which, frankly, neither frontrunner who made the second round's platform is likely to help, and only much more likely to do a lot more damage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Patine said:

It sounds like you're promoting something akin to the "Turno Paciifco" of 19th Century Spain, or the "Gentleman's Agreement" of late 19th Century/early 20th Century Argentina, and not the true best interests of your nation and people at this time, which, frankly, neither frontrunner who made the second round's platform is likely to help, and only much more likely to do a lot more damage.

what presidentials candidates of this year you considers good, at all need wait for time to know about, you vision about Bolsonaro are probable of the by media passed to others media with parcial vision, here majority of jornalists are parcials and ''fans'' of farleftpartys thats why didn't criticize them, are very good for people with self consider left if pt candidate are loss by 20%or 30% and created one centerleft party that not from foro de saopaulo(castros,lula,maduro,morales era) and support them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patine said:

Be my guest. Nobody's stopping you. It wouldn't even require the wonky and contrived mechanics you've been coming up with of late. ;)

yeah, its just the US minus the EC

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ido said:

yeah, i will probably start soon

I've done some foreign Presidential scenarios in my day, and had plans that weren't quite finished to some others, so I'm familiar with the task. Mind, my two finished ones that are complete and workable are a Uganda 2011 and a Russia 2012 one - not quite the fairest and most contested elections, but they were significant to do at the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ido said:

yeah, i also have an older Brazil 2018 scenario that i can use as a base (populations, endorsers and such)

I’d be interested in seeing one

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ido said:

of course, i just wanted to update it to replace Lula with Haddad

I'm considering remaking (not, not "porting," because not's possible with these game, what @NYrepublican and @LegolasRedbard may say) my Russia 2012 scenario or my Uganda 2011 scenario for PI (they were both originally made for P4E2008), and possibly some other such ideas, like Russia 1996 (quite a bit more competitive), Mexico 2000, the Philippines 2016, a few Taiwanese or South Korean ones, maybe some recent Turkish or Ukrainian ones, some French ones in the De Gaulle, Pompidou, d'Estaing, and Mitterand days (and maybe the 1848 ones), the two Weimar Republic ones, and I'm not quite sure yet which others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ido said:

cool, i want to focus on PI instead of PMI, because i won't need to make every single seat

I do plan to still produce a lot of PMI projects as well as CI and K4E projects, because, in a broad sense, of the VAST majority of really interesting and pivotal elections in history, only a small minority could work by PI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ido said:

ok ok, we can all do what we want

Indeed. And, to make that clear, when I criticize the mechanics or premises of some of your ideas, which I have done, I am trying to FORBID you from doing those ideas - which I do not have any power or right to do. Just to make that clear, as sometimes you react to my criticisms as though they were attempted prohibitions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the nature of your criticism, but these scenario aren't definitive in any way and its just my pet project (namely the Israel Project) i just wanted to post it in this forum for feedback

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ido said:

I know the nature of your criticism, but these scenario aren't definitive in any way and its just my pet project (namely the Israel Project) i just wanted to post it in this forum for feedback

"The Israel Project" sounds in the style of naming of a 60's or 70's science fiction novel. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...