270soft Forum

–––

• 3 years later...
just finished the Northern Ireland Assembly scenario. if anyone would like to try it out before it get posted i'll email it to you. want to see what people think of the electoral votes (6 for each region, same number of MLAs elected) and whether i should change it to simple EV based on population.

Sounds rather interesting. I'll give it a try.

bigbadjohnhall[at]yahoo[dot]ca

thanks a million

Matty1019@yahoo.com

This is kind of funny. This same user responded to a request for an old scenario by telling the member asking the following...

This is three years old. Its also on the website so stop posting here.
Nope, all you guys are doing is looking deep into the forum for scenarios you don't have. If you had private messaged me, than yes, but since all of you are just digging deeper, I'll have to say no.
In case you haven't noticed, you won't get this scenario. Its from 2004!
YOU WON"T GET THESE SCENARIOS!! HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND, HE ISN'T SENDING THEM ANYMORE

Whose the member asking for old scenarios this time??? Its Matty himself. Yes, after all his yelling about members looking for old scenarios, he himself asks for one from January 2005. I guess some people never learn.

Whose the member asking for old scenarios this time??? Its Matty himself. Yes, after all his yelling about members looking for old scenarios, he himself asks for one from January 2005. I guess some people never learn.

Big M: This really wasn't necessary. He probably didn't realize it was old since so many people had already requested it. GROW UP!!!!!

Archived