270soft Forum

Trump is Hitler.

Wiw

5 minutes ago, Wiw said:

Trump is NOT Hitler, and I'll tell you why. Hitler had vision, conviction, drive, and a consistent and passionate view of how the world should be, even if it was a very evil and monstrous one. Hitler had leadership qualities and was an efficient manager of a nation. Hitler knew what he was doing. Trump is a showman with no consistent vision or leadership quality who just waffles, flip-flops, bungles, and makes a fool of himself, doing most of the damage he does by flopping around like a walrus in an antique shop and pandering to, and allowing power in and over his administration, by some VERY evil and insidious people.

13 minutes ago, Wiw said:

Well, who else would build these like death camps???

Slobodan Milosevic, Omar el-Bashir, Ramzan Kadyrov, and Mao Zedong are just a few off the top of my head who've built death camps other than Hitler. There aren't a unique schtick to him.

6 minutes ago, Wiw said:

No, that's true. But all the same...

I'm finding many people's use of comparative logic nowadays to be more and more flawed, faulted, broken, distorted, and, at times, absurd, but expect to be taken seriously. Read a ridiculous, insulting to the intelligence use of that a number of hours ago on the Constitutional Convention Proposals for Article 2 thread used by @pilight and @NYrepublican (who are normally quite intelligent and educated in their posts), where they sought to shoot down by proposal based SOLEY on a single historical anecdote that wasn't even actually caused by the idea in question, but had completely different reasons behind it. It seems a lot of people nowadays are regressing to Medieval-level comparative logic, which is based on Aristotelian logic - that is, "a bird flies, a dragonfly flies, thus a dragonfly MUST be a bird."

7 hours ago, Wiw said:

It's almost as if you are implying President Trump personally ordered bureaucratic injustice like he made the actions of terrible people at the bottom, the policy of the top. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but abuses like these have been going on far longer than the President took office, he certainly isn't a dictator, and he has done more than any President thus far to combat such instances.

6 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

and he has done more than any President thus far to combat such instances.

Okay, @Reagan04, you had a really good post going here until you had to add this blatant lie to promote Trump as doing "good things" that he certainly isn't, even remotely, to cover up his utter incompetence. The rest of your post before that was great.

7 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

It's almost as if you are implying President Trump personally ordered bureaucratic injustice like he made the actions of terrible people at the bottom, the policy of the top. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but abuses like these have been going on far longer than the President took office

Well... okay, but that doesn't change the fact that this should've been sorted out long ago.

5 hours ago, Patine said:

Okay, @Reagan04, you had a really good post going here until you had to add this blatant lie to promote Trump as doing "good things" that he certainly isn't, even remotely, to cover up his utter incompetence. The rest of your post before that was great.

>i'M uNBiaSeD aNd DiSLiKe bOTh pARtIEs
>never attacks the left

Lmao

11 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

It's almost as if you are implying President Trump personally ordered bureaucratic injustice like he made the actions of terrible people at the bottom, the policy of the top. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but abuses like these have been going on far longer than the President took office, he certainly isn't a dictator, and he has done more than any President thus far to combat such instances.

This. The only thing that changed is that they don't like the current President. (For some reason)

18 hours ago, Wiw said:

When will you come to your senses and remove this dictator?!

Lmao

18 hours ago, Patine said:

doing most of the damage he does by flopping around like a walrus in an antique shop

I take offense to that sir

This man is literally the best modern President to ever grace this nation. He's the closest ever to ending the 70 year Korean War, literally defeated ISIS, and reduced unemployment and shit. My family and I have been so well off financially it's amazing (nb4 this is bc Obama (who literally has been out of office for nearly two years). We are winning so much with this President and all of your anger towards him is proof of that and is the reason he is going to win again.

27 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

>i'M uNBiaSeD aNd DiSLiKe bOTh pARtIEs
>never attacks the left

Well, let's see. I called Hillary Clinton JUST as monstrous candidate as Donald Trump in 2016, and said I supported neither and the American people deserved a better choice; I've said a few times that PC/SJW terminology and rephrasing is joke, and not a funny one; I've pointed out that Obama carried on several notable aggregious Bush-era policies, but managed to draw less attention to them; I've pointed to the personal friendship between Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and how it no doubt affected many elements of how he ran his administration, including using this friendship to arrange for the sociopathic unindicted war criminal and criminal against humanity Henry Kissinger to be a mentor to his wife when she was Secretary of State, and later to personally endorse her in 2016; I've pointed out by highly dubious lack of trust or faith in John Kerry in 2004, given he belonged to the same highly-politically-active and ill-reputed fraternity, Skull-and-Bones, that George W. Bush and his father and grandfather belonged, and that, while Kerry's platform differed notably in social issues, he said nothing different directly or discernably regarding foreign policy or the Patriot Act that deviated from Bush's platform - he just paraphrased and omitted information. How's that for a few examples?