270soft Forum

NY-14 congressional election 2018

11 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

That's going to be done by Anthony. I personally have an interest in the race.Though it's kind of broken due to a glitch that causes the convention to not trigger.

Anthony's official scenarios - giving all due respect to him - usually feel as though much can be added to them - minor parties and independents, attractive what-if's, endorsers, etc. Also, I often find I don't entirely agree with Anthony's portrayal of the issues, or of issue stances of many parties and candidates. This applies to official scenarios for PI, CI, PMI, and the old forever games. Thus, I often have been known to do my own "unofficial" version of a fair number of elections that have official versions, as have a significant number of other scenario designers here - past and present. Thus, I won't necessarily consider Anthony's 2018 House scenario "the final word" on that election's presentation in a CI scenario.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won

While her platform sucks, it's still impressive how she took on such a powerful and established figure with a severe money disadvantage and still won.

Just now, jvikings1 said:

While her platform sucks, it's still impressive how she took on such a powerful and established figure with a severe money disadvantage and still won.

Definitely

2 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Well he also uh f**ked up on the Televised debate

Wow, great call. Surprising result. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

LMAO Crowley's still on ballot.

I was about to ask about that.  Will you add him as a candidate for the Working Families Party?

On 6/26/2018 at 9:48 PM, NYrepublican said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won

Can you send me the campaign? I  wanna play it

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Ishan said:

Where is the campaign

Waiting for Anthony to make popular vote compatible with primaries. Until then primaries can't be used making the campaign really boring because the general election isn't remotely competitive.