-govt mind control(mass hypnosis)

-"gifted" people

-ebola

-iceland

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iceland is a evil capitalist invention? You're funny.Also Zoroastrianism was founded in ancient Persia and I doubt they were capitalist.

6 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Iceland is a evil capitalist invention? You're funny.Also Zoroastrianism was founded in ancient Persia and I doubt they were capitalist.

Let's not forget about Ebola,China and Islam.

6 minutes ago, EndOfCapitalism said:

When I said Iceland I meant the people in Iceland who live on territory stolen in a capitalist manner by vikings.

Actually didn't Vikings live in a communal lifestyle closer to what modern anarcho-communist ideologues praise as an ideal base of society. 

2 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Actually didn't Vikings live in a communal lifestyle closer to what modern anarcho-communist ideologues praise as an ideal base of society. 

That doesn't mean the land wasn't stolen capitalisticly by them.

11 minutes ago, EndOfCapitalism said:

That doesn't mean the land wasn't stolen capitalisticly by them.

Okay but what about Islam and Ebola being made by Capitalism, that's like saying feudalism leads to Christianity. 

1 minute ago, WVProgressive said:

Okay but what about Islam and Ebola being made by Capitalism, that's like saying feudalism leads to Christianity. 

I believe Ebola to at least in some capacity be a man made disease with the purpose of being used in war (similar to how the mongols weaponized the bubonic plague against the ukrainians) for resource wars.

Based on what I've read as of late I've seen that Islam is expansionist religion in a very capitalistic manner.

Ah, I see we're feeding the troll again. Just ignore him and he'll go away eventually. Seriously, replying to this guy at all makes him want to keep coming to the forum and making posts like this because he knows he can get a reaction out of you. Just ignore him and he'll go away. 

1 minute ago, EndOfCapitalism said:

Based on what I've read as of late I've seen that Islam is expansionist religion in a very capitalistic manner.

Maybe you should change the title to evil capitalist-esque things.

By the way which type of communist are you Stalinist  or Trotskyism or something else?

2 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Maybe you should change the title to evil capitalist-esque things.

By the way which type of communist are you Stalinist  or Trotskyism or something else?

probably a little more trotskyist.

10 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

No, they were not only capitalist, They were hypercapitalist! Impressive since capitalism wouldn't emerge in its early forms till the 1200s in the Italian cities. 

5 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

No, they were not only capitalist, They were hypercapitalist! Impressive since capitalism wouldn't emerge in its early forms till the 1200s in the Italian cities. 

Actually, what existed in the Italian (and Hanseatic) city-states and Dutch Republic was a different economic system called Mercantilism. But, since Mercantilism, as well as Feudalism, Tribal Communalism, Roman Imperialism, Tributarism, Colonialism, Communism, and even Capitalism, are all dead as economic systems and have gone to the dustbin of history, all of them, and we now have the Great Monster of Corporatism striding the world like a great B-Movie colossus, we're all screwed anyways, regardless of which of these past economic systems we glorify.

8 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

Just because there wasn't a philosophical book on it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

13 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@ThePotatoWalrus EndofCapitalism's latest drivel

You can tell he's a troll, because I actually know several practicing Communists, including my cousin's ex-husband who is a card-holding member of the Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada, and all the Communists I've met, and their real tracts and articles I've stumbled across on the Internet are all very high-brow, educated, and well-spoken or worded (even if one doesn't agree with them), which @EndofCapitalism and his posts are definitely NOT!

8 minutes ago, Patine said:

You can tell he's a troll, because I actually know several practicing Communists, including my cousin's ex-husband who is a card-holding member of the Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada, and all the Communists I've met, and their real tracts and articles I've stumbled across on the Internet are all very high-brow, educated, and well-spoken or worded (even if one doesn't agree with them), which @EndofCapitalism and his posts are definitely NOT!

Well some of his earlier posts were definitely smarter.

6 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@ThePotatoWalrus Any thoughts on the 4th to last one @EndOfCapitalism posted. It sounds like a legit conspiracy theory.

Are you serious? Do you buy into the secret Council of Illuminati that rules as a global shadow government, and the grey-skinned, big-eyed aliens in league with the U.S. Military, and reptilian shapechangers replacing key people of power, and awakening mummies and Atlantean sorcerers rising to take the world back, and the only salvation for the common people from these horrors is properly deciphering Ancient Mayan pictoglyphs in ruined pyramidal temples fashioned in emulation of the ones of Mars?

Yes. Govt mind control is happening already. You see Army commercials and stuff, along with schools and the pledge of allegiance to indoctrinate young people into blind patriotism in support of their country, even when they're in the wrong.

@NYrepublican @Patine

13 minutes ago, Patine said:

Are you serious? Do you buy into the secret Council of Illuminati that rules as a global shadow government, and the grey-skinned, big-eyed aliens in league with the U.S. Military, and reptilian shapechangers replacing key people of power, and awakening mummies and Atlantean sorcerers rising to take the world back, and the only salvation for the common people from these horrors is properly deciphering Ancient Mayan pictoglyphs in ruined pyramidal temples fashioned in emulation of the ones of Mars?

"There is only one strong belief I have that falls into the mold of what most would call a "conspiracy theory," in the classic, and strangely, it's not one held by very many I'm at all, and this article, and many other things around me, in the news, and in forums like this, convince of it more and more each day. This is, that some unknown, shadowy, hidden group or individual I do not know is playing a MASSIVE game of "divide and conquer" of the world's population in numerous directions from each other and against each other, and is doing it VERY WELL!" - Patine.