270soft Forum

US 1976 and 1980 updated elections are now up!

The Historical Scenario Commission has uploaded improved versions of the 1976 and 1980 scenarios on the campaign download page. @admin_270 needs to allow for a 1980 election on the PI section of download page when he has the time, so the scenario is findable. In total, 1788-1980 historical scenarios are now available for download. 

*Note: US Senators are missing from the 1976 scenario, and they will be added in the "final" update. All historical scenarios will go through a "final" update after this round of updates. 

22 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Will the he Historical Scenario Commission do canada and uk election too?

Someone else will have to take over the HSC in that event, and that person would likely want to delegate much more than I have delegated, as I'm doing abut 90% of the updating myself (despite working a full-time job, and working on other projects). Perhaps, @Patine will take over for Canada and UK. 

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Someone else will have to take over the HSC in that event, and that person would likely want to delegate much more than I have delegated, as I'm doing abut 90% of the updating myself (despite working a full-time job, and working on other projects). Perhaps, @Patine will take over for Canada and UK. 

I do have an interest in doing, and have planned to do, historical Canadian Federal and some Provincial elections at some point, but I can't guarantee any timetables or such at all.

7 hours ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Will the he Historical Scenario Commission do canada and uk election too?

I might be able to get around to re-doing some elections eventually but like @Patine I can't gurantee anything timetables or anything of the sort.