270soft Forum

Canada Gov Sim

As many know I left PolCan because mostly of a select few people who wanted me out of the game. I listen to players and so I left.

When I left I had 4 people ask to start a new game, 3 of them are on the A-Team of a new game, and another is going to sign up as a player.

"Trevor, why the **** did you making a ****ing new game when PolCan already exsists, your a traitor and a liar!!"

- Well firstly I want to say that the new game is not a rival game at all. On our site under advertisements you will see that we promote PolCan and support its exsistance 100%. If PolCan was to ever suffer problems, we would want to help it out. I made this game becuase I wanted to incorporate the entire Canadian political system into the game, I also liked the idea of having a live house of commons on a chat room, rather then a forum based one. I wanted to have a different style of game play and feel, and in a different year. Most of the players I have do not play PolCan. We just started up today, and we hope to continue our progress.

"Trevor, PolCan will die or your game will die, we know this!!"

- I must say that no its not true. Even if it was, Canada Gov Sim would support PolCan, because its the ethical thing to do. GovSim and US GOV SIM are two competing games, they are both serviving perfectly well. PolCan and Canada Gov Sim should work together, and help each other rather then compete. We arent in the mood to compete, and we dont want to destroy the game by getting into that type of setting.

So what is Canada Gov Sim?

The game takes place in the year 2004.

5 parties exsist to play:

- Liberal

- Conservative

- NDP

- Bloc

- Green

We have Provincial Elections aswell, and we also allow players to become senators, and supreme court justices.

The game starts officially tomorrow.

If you not happy that this game was made, then ignore us. Why? We have happy players that want to play this type of ghame because its different. How would you feel if you were playing a fun game and it was lost because people cant work together?

If you are interested, please look up the game.

canada2un.jpg

http://s6.invisionfree.com/canadagovsim

Please post questions here, and I will be happy to answer them.

If you are only going to complain, then could you please do it via PM? If you want to complain over this board then feel free to do so, but lets try and act like adults.

Thank You :)

This isnt a rival game.

If PolCan is hurt is anyway, I will do my best to stop it and help the game.

I want to keep both games running, they are different and fun, both of them.

I have helped you out Teddy, and I hope that you can at least respect that I had PolCan players help form the idea.

If you think this is a rival game, then its only you who will make it a rival game.

At the moment I see PolCan as a great game and a friend. If you want that changed then do so by all means you will, but who will that actually help? Noone

This is planning on being a win-win situation for both games.

Lets not wreck that.

everyone who's seen the entire story know's the truth and know's your lies.

you always act like this game is not going to hurt anything, and you commit to this or that, but when the time comes you just lie and said you never made the commitment.

You know Teddy, thats not true.

Im not going to argue because its pointless. You will never give up on your side and I wont give up on mine. I oextended a hand to help and was slapped in the face.

We are a group of people wanting to have some fun. WE are dedicated people wanting to have fun. If this is how you will take it then I question why you are playing a game, if you run it like a business.

I dont want to argue, Im just trying to be nice.

As many know I left PolCan because mostly of a select few people who wanted me out of the game. I listen to players and so I left.

When I left I had 4 people ask to start a new game, 3 of them are on the A-Team of a new game, and another is going to sign up as a player.

"Trevor, why the **** did you making a ****ing new game when PolCan already exsists, your a traitor and a liar!!"

- Well firstly I want to say that the new game is not a rival game at all. On our site under advertisements you will see that we promote PolCan and support its exsistance 100%. If PolCan was to ever suffer problems, we would want to help it out. I made this game becuase I wanted to incorporate the entire Canadian political system into the game, I also liked the idea of having a live house of commons on a chat room, rather then a forum based one. I wanted to have a different style of game play and feel, and in a different year. Most of the players I have do not play PolCan. We just started up today, and we hope to continue our progress.

"Trevor, PolCan will die or your game will die, we know this!!"

- I must say that no its not true. Even if it was, Canada Gov Sim would support PolCan, because its the ethical thing to do. GovSim and US GOV SIM are two competing games, they are both serviving perfectly well. PolCan and Canada Gov Sim should work together, and help each other rather then compete. We arent in the mood to compete, and we dont want to destroy the game by getting into that type of setting.

So what is Canada Gov Sim?

The game takes place in the year 2004.

5 parties exsist to play:

- Liberal

- Conservative

- NDP

- Bloc

- Green

We have Provincial Elections aswell, and we also allow players to become senators, and supreme court justices.

The game starts officially tomorrow.

If you not happy that this game was made, then ignore us. Why? We have happy players that want to play this type of ghame because its different. How would you feel if you were playing a fun game and it was lost because people cant work together?

If you are interested, please look up the game.

canada2un.jpg

http://s6.invisionfree.com/canadagovsim

Please post questions here, and I will be happy to answer them.

If you are only going to complain, then could you please do it via PM? If you want to complain over this board then feel free to do so, but lets try and act like adults.

Thank You  :)

If I join the game, can I lead the NDP?

PolCan is getting kind of clique-ish, though, even you must admit. It's one of the reasons I left.

I won't join Trevor's game either, though. I have a wife and a kid and a life, and no time for this sort of thing anymore.

But I do keep close tabs on both sides of things. It's quite funny to see the war that seems to have developed between the two sides.