270soft Forum

The 1968 and 1972 elections have been updated by the HSC. As these are based off existing scenarios, I have posted them as (VCCzar versions) of these scenarios. We now have updated scenarios from 1788-1972. @admin_270 will need to add "1968" and "1972" to the table of content thing on the campaign page so they are findable, since those years have not been added for President Infinity. 

*Note: All scenarios, including these, will receive one "last" grand update after I get through every election to the present. 

2 minutes ago, vcczar said:

The 1968 and 1972 elections have been updated by the HSC. As these are based off existing scenarios, I have posted them as (VCCzar versions) of these scenarios. We now have updated scenarios from 1788-1972. @admin_270 will need to add "1968" and "1972" to the table of content thing on the campaign page so they are findable, since those years have not been added for President Infinity. 

*Note: All scenarios, including these, will receive one "last" grand update after I get through every election to the present. 

Is Tricky Dick beatable by any but a master player in these?

21 minutes ago, Patine said:

Is Tricky Dick beatable by any but a master player in these?

He's beatable in 1968. In 1972, probably not easily. The "final" update that I'll be doing will balance out a lot of the elections, and is in the top 10 of that to-do list. I've basically, relegated this update to updating icons, fixing errors, fixing the money co-efficiency, adding events, making sure all the surrogates are there, adding a Simulation Party, and occasionally adding a what-if candidate. The next update will be a huge mop up update, which will include balancing. In the end, I think everything will be in shape, except for perhaps the costs of ads an campaigning, and other economic stuff in the game that I will never be able to figure out. Someone else will have to figure that out and do it on my behalf.