270soft Forum

1840 Organization Bug

I feel like the party org costs are bugged; When I had only a couple of party org increases as henry clay, It was around 90k. When I drastically increased party org in places, it raised up to only 117k. I feel like I am paying for party org that doesn't exist

@vcczar

4 hours ago, Kingthero said:

I feel like the party org costs are bugged; When I had only a couple of party org increases as henry clay, It was around 90k. When I drastically increased party org in places, it raised up to only 117k. I feel like I am paying for party org that doesn't exist

@vcczar

Are the numbers you are giving money? I wonder if @Patine may know the answer to fixing this. I don't understand the money coefficient very well. I can handle all aspects of scenario creation but the economics. 

26 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Are the numbers you are giving money? I wonder if @Patine may know the answer to fixing this. I don't understand the money coefficient very well. I can handle all aspects of scenario creation but the economics. 

I'm not really how organization costs are calculated, exactly.

For each region,

cost = OrgStrengthCostPerTurn *  regional OrgStrength

where OrgStrength is the value from 1-5 you see represented as stars,

and OrgStrengthCostPerTurn is defined in a campaign's scenario.xml file under organizational_strength > cost_per_turn . This value is not editable in the Editor, but has to be modified manually using an XML editor.