270soft Forum

Future CI election

Which scenario should I do next?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which scenario should I do next?

• NYC City Council 1997 (How many seats can you win as the Republicans with a Giuliani landslide)
    • NY State Senate 2016 (Negotiations with the IDC)
    • Washington State Senate 2014 (2 breakaway Dems shifted balance of power)
    • Colorado State Senate 2016
    • Conneticut State Senate 2016

Which of the following CI elections should I do.

Note:This will likely spend awhile in development as they will be real projects not lightly edited versions of existing campaigns.

I'm intentionally not doing a U.S Federal election for this one

51 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Which of the following CI elections should I do.

Note:This will likely spend awhile in development as they will be real projects not lightly edited versions of existing campaigns.

I'm intentionally not doing a U.S Federal election for this one

Washington might be interesting, as it's a U.S. State of personal interest to me, and I did four scenarios around it back in the P4E2008 days - 2008 and 2012 Gubernatorial and 2010 and 2012 Senatorial (plus, as I've said several times, if I had to live in a U.S. city, I'd choose Seattle).

4 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Also I'll allow anyone to re-cast their votes for the top two options once we have 10 votes

Although I won't even bother to assume their reasons of interest - they're probably personal interest alone - I don't think I've ever before on these forums voted for the same option on a poll as BOTH @Reagan04 and @jvikings1, before. :P

6 hours ago, Patine said:

Although I won't even bother to assume their reasons of interest - they're probably personal interest alone - I don't think I've ever before on these forums voted for the same option on a poll as BOTH @Reagan04 and @jvikings1, before. :P

This is probably true.

• 2 weeks later...