Jump to content
270soft Forum

Politicians you've met


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

What's shocking? Even if I disagree with him over 50% of the time I still love the man <3 

It's a joke, get it, like shocked? Mike Pence, shocking? No? Oh brother....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

I'd advise not to try to pursue a career in comedy. The improve audiences are merciless and cruel these days... :P

I just figured the generation that invented that meme would be the one to get it.... Oh well, I'll take my esoteric humor elsewhere:P

Link to post
Share on other sites

One time an MEP from our region spoke to us in secondary school. He was a Fine Gael man but I forget which one. He gave us free pens (my fiercely eurosceptic mother threw mine away or something while I wasn't in the room with it which I didn't care about much anyway since the EPP aren't my kind of group.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

One time an MEP from our region spoke to us in secondary school. He was a Fine Gael man but I forget which one. He gave us free pens (my fiercely eurosceptic mother threw mine away or something while I wasn't in the room with it which I didn't care about much anyway since the EPP aren't my kind of group.)

Out of curiosity, how different platfomwise today are Fine Gael and Fianna Fail from each other? From my understanding (which could be flawed), they started mostly differing on relations toward Britain (Fianna Fail supporting acrimonious relations and a "whole island republic" and Fine Gael seeming more to let bygones be bygones and move on), and any other platform differences seem to vary by specific election and leader. Again, I could be misunderstanding this, which is why I ask. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

@Reagan04 You'll stop defending Cruz now I assume.

Of course not, he has a loving wife and 2 adoring children, this was nothing more than a staffing mistake, those who think it is more than that WANT it to be more than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reagan04 said:

Of course not, he has a loving wife and 2 adoring children, this was nothing more than a staffing mistake, those who think it is more than that WANT it to be more than that.

So a staffer is looking up porn on Ted Cruz's official account at 1 A.M ? 

Image result for i find that hard to believe meme

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

So a staffer is looking up porn on Ted Cruz's official account at 1 A.M ? 

Image result for i find that hard to believe meme

I find it hard to believe that the Senator would be, the only part I am NOT convinced of, is that it wasn't malicious, this could be a disgruntled employee, but either way, I find it extremely hard to believe that the good Senator would do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...