270soft Forum

2013 NYC city council

32 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

I might give it a try.  Although, I am not a huge fan of CI.

Is it because of the lack of an apex executive political office being elected by some means or other, or do you have other reasons? This is out of curiosity - I'm not trying to be accusatory.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

Is it because of the lack of an apex executive political office being elected by some means or other, or do you have other reasons? This is out of curiosity - I'm not trying to be accusatory.

He's previously stated that he dislikes the different campaign style.

30 minutes ago, Patine said:

26 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

He's previously stated that he dislikes the different campaign style.

Ya; I don't like having to rely on surrogates and tons of ads for my campaigning.  As a result, I find it harder to play because it is harder to control specific states/districts.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

You mean such as the lack of interest in voting in uncontested electoral districts? :P

No 150,000 missing votes, How do I even do that anyway for CI?(Set turnout to 100% since that's the number I used for eligible voters)

@Patine

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

No 150,000 missing votes, How do I even do that anyway for CI?(Set turnout to 100% since that's the number I used for eligible voters)

When I did my Wisconsin State Senate 2010 scenario for C4E2012, it was never an issue that bothered me or felt like it needed addressing at the time. And the mechanic might have changed during the upgrade to CI, in any case.

Just now, Patine said:

When I did my Wisconsin State Senate 2010 scenario for C4E2012, it was never an issue that bothered me or felt like it needed addressing at the time. And the mechanic might have changed during the upgrade to CI, in any case.

What was the name of the file you edited? The games are similar.