270soft Forum

HOI3 game

18 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would find that way cool. I miss scenarios, since HOI4 doesn't have them

It'll take awhile I have to reverse-engineer much of the game files myself to figure out what they do can you help if be needed (Mainly just to input needed data which I'm very slow at.) Aside from those west bank issues All the other borders have been set up.Just know you'll have to use some interchangeable files when playing the scenario that makes many of these countries independent.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Actual picture of me playing as the Germans when America doesn't join:

Gt+be+in+3rd+grade+gt+move+from+germany+to+_2d2b2f8f27d79458dc414e4e775346fe.jpg

What about when you can get the Fascists elected and get them on your side?

I have it but dont enjoy it. i prefer eu4,hoi4,and vic 2. i have basically every sim that u can play as a country

7 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I have it but dont enjoy it. i prefer eu4,hoi4,and vic 2. i have basically every sim that u can play as a country

Ah, but have you tried the hyper-realistic Superpower 2, where everything is 100% plausible and the gameplay is not broken whatsoever?

1 minute ago, CalebsParadox said:

Ah, but have you tried the hyper-realistic Superpower 2, where everything is 100% plausible and the gameplay is not broken whatsoever?

Yes I have :) 

28 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

Just jack up income tax, fully fund everything, pay off the debt and end the deficit.  Reduce taxes on commodities to 0.  Increase production of commodities until you have a surplus in all of them.  Legalize drugs.  Start reducing income tax.  Start buying territory.  Invade other countries.

@jvikings1 @ThePotatoWalrus  @LokiLoki22 @lizarraba @victorraiders @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox and anyone else I missed with at least one hearts of Iron Game (1-4)

Ultimate challenge (It'll be for a compilation):

You must begin as Poland in the 1939 beginning. No cheats of any sort allowed. It'll be made into a compilation. If you need help making the raw footage into a compilation PM me a link to the video and I'll make it. In the end I'd like to have a 270soft forum video.

The winner is whoever lasts the longest as Poland.

1 try per person.

17 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@jvikings1 @ThePotatoWalrus  @LokiLoki22 @lizarraba @victorraiders @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox and anyone else I missed with at least one hearts of Iron Game (1-4)

Ultimate challenge (It'll be for a compilation):

You must begin as Poland in the 1939 beginning. No cheats of any sort allowed. It'll be made into a compilation. If you need help making the raw footage into a compilation PM me a link to the video and I'll make it. In the end I'd like to have a 270soft forum video.

The winner is whoever lasts the longest as Poland.

1 try per person.

Ive won as poland in 4 so lets go goodluck everyone :)

Just now, NYrepublican said:

Can you please re-do and send me footage. I'll make the compilation. (I used to do that a lot.)

yes sir I'll do it tonight

Also I'm selling Comics to raise money to get some games (mainly HOI4), so far I've put up 1 1987 X-Men mini-series

removed link

I'll be putting up the original the New Mutants series once I get the one issue I'm missing.

note:U.S only

2 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Also I'm selling Comics to raise money to get some games (mainly HOI4)

removed link

I'll be putting up the original the New Mutants series once I get the one issue I'm missing.

Had to update some info which is why it was taken down.

1 hour ago, NYrepublican said:

Also I'm selling Comics to raise money to get some games (mainly HOI4), so far I've put up 1 1987 X-Men mini-series

removed link

You'll miss those comics, because all the movies being put out based on Marvel and D.C. comics now, for the past almost two decades, and into the foreseeable future, are utter and complete craps. The comics are FAR better in my opinion, and I wish I still had some of my old ones given the sorry state of these wretched movies.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

You'll miss those comics, because all the movies being put out based on Marvel and D.C. comics now, for the past almost two decades, and into the foreseeable future, are utter and complete craps. The comics are FAR better in my opinion, and I wish I still had some of my old ones given the sorry state of these wretched movies.

When I put them back up I may make it International. I needed good photos and updated information.

Soon I intend to put up a well-reviewed New 52 series, Blue Beetle

I'm currently playing as France nd doing pretty well.  I've taken over Italy (they started attacking me and pushed me back, but I waited out the assault on pushed them back.  My extended Maginot Line (goes to the Atlantic) has held up, and the German have made very few attempts to try and break it,  Then, Germany rushed from the South and almost blitzkrieged to Paris and the Atlantic while trapping the bulk of my Southern Army in Italy  But, I was able to cut them off and then take the ports to cut their supplies.  And, I destroyed that entire army of 60 some units (including the bulk of the Hungarian army.  I've also taken North Africa, but the Italians have gained near Somaliland.  The British and Dutch forced Yugoslavia to capitulate, but for some reason they capitulated to China (who they were at war with because of Japan.  Japan is slowly advancing in China, but still has only taken half of it.  I am sending lend lease supplies in the form of Artillery and guns to help them hold out (in order to potect Indochina which I cannot afford to spare any troops besides the 3 divisions that start there).