Jump to content
270soft Forum

HOI3 game


Guest

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would be willing to play a game, though the modern warfare mods are eh at the best of times. Use the game's mod folder.

Can we play at around 8:30 EST

WW2 Generic game or WW1

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would be willing to play a game, though the modern warfare mods are eh at the best of times. Use the game's mod folder.

I was using the one that required the installer(it had a different map and replaced a ton of files.) I've restored the orgiinal game since though because the mod was boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

I'm installing the modern warfare mod now.I'm making a backup copy of the game when someone wants to play.

I've already said, the only Steam games I have are Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology, and I MAY end up buying their iteration of Age of Empires III as well. I've said this twice, perhaps even thrice, on these forums already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

I've already said, the only Steam games I have are Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology, and I MAY end up buying their iteration of Age of Empires III as well. I've said this twice, perhaps even thrice, on these forums already.

I was just using my mass-tag

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LokiLoki22 said:

For the record, as someone who's been playing since HOI2, IV is definitely worth it. Seriously recommend it 

IK I just don't have $50 to pay right now for the base game and DLC

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LokiLoki22 said:

For the record, as someone who's been playing since HOI2, IV is definitely worth it. Seriously recommend it 

I agree (played 3 and 4)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@jvikings1 @LokiLoki22 you know of any way I can earn steam gift cards?

YouGov polls re an easy way if you can be patient; 

You can also do surveys on this site which add up more quickly although some surveys take longer. http://tracking.surveycheck.com/aff_c?offer_id=1915&aff_id=2619&aff_sub=rafPage&aff_sub2=ZLP0a8y8Tbgh2vlTFMnLUYR18uK6yp9h

Along with those, you could sell stuff on EBAY (What I am doing to buy Battlefront 2, so hyped for it)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

YouGov polls re an easy way if you can be patient; 

You can also do surveys on this site which add up more quickly although some surveys take longer. http://tracking.surveycheck.com/aff_c?offer_id=1915&aff_id=2619&aff_sub=rafPage&aff_sub2=ZLP0a8y8Tbgh2vlTFMnLUYR18uK6yp9h

Along with those, you could sell stuff on EBAY (What I am doing to buy Battlefront 2, so hyped for it)

I'm relatively patient.I could also just make an A.I that would do it (just need to look up the required libraries.).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

I'm relatively patient.I could also just make an A.I that would do it (just need to look up the required libraries.).

An AI for the second survey site that I linked would probably be best.  YouGov polls are relatively short and can be done by a person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would find that way cool. I miss scenarios, since HOI4 doesn't have them

I make scenarios about wars, settlement, historical epochs, and such by the Age of Empires series (for real-time games) and Civilization 2: the Test of Time (for turn-based games), myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...