270soft Forum

HOI3 game

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would be willing to play a game, though the modern warfare mods are eh at the best of times. Use the game's mod folder.

Can we play at around 8:30 EST

WW2 Generic game or WW1

45 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would be willing to play a game, though the modern warfare mods are eh at the best of times. Use the game's mod folder.

I was using the one that required the installer(it had a different map and replaced a ton of files.) I've restored the orgiinal game since though because the mod was boring.

3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

I'm installing the modern warfare mod now.I'm making a backup copy of the game when someone wants to play.

I've already said, the only Steam games I have are Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology, and I MAY end up buying their iteration of Age of Empires III as well. I've said this twice, perhaps even thrice, on these forums already.

Just now, Patine said:

I've already said, the only Steam games I have are Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology, and I MAY end up buying their iteration of Age of Empires III as well. I've said this twice, perhaps even thrice, on these forums already.

I was just using my mass-tag

5 hours ago, LokiLoki22 said:

For the record, as someone who's been playing since HOI2, IV is definitely worth it. Seriously recommend it 

IK I just don't have $50 to pay right now for the base game and DLC

12 hours ago, LokiLoki22 said:

For the record, as someone who's been playing since HOI2, IV is definitely worth it. Seriously recommend it 

I agree (played 3 and 4)

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@jvikings1 @LokiLoki22 you know of any way I can earn steam gift cards?

YouGov polls re an easy way if you can be patient; 

You can also do surveys on this site which add up more quickly although some surveys take longer. http://tracking.surveycheck.com/aff_c?offer_id=1915&aff_id=2619&aff_sub=rafPage&aff_sub2=ZLP0a8y8Tbgh2vlTFMnLUYR18uK6yp9h

Along with those, you could sell stuff on EBAY (What I am doing to buy Battlefront 2, so hyped for it)

1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

YouGov polls re an easy way if you can be patient; 

You can also do surveys on this site which add up more quickly although some surveys take longer. http://tracking.surveycheck.com/aff_c?offer_id=1915&aff_id=2619&aff_sub=rafPage&aff_sub2=ZLP0a8y8Tbgh2vlTFMnLUYR18uK6yp9h

Along with those, you could sell stuff on EBAY (What I am doing to buy Battlefront 2, so hyped for it)

I'm relatively patient.I could also just make an A.I that would do it (just need to look up the required libraries.).

Just now, NYrepublican said:

I'm relatively patient.I could also just make an A.I that would do it (just need to look up the required libraries.).

An AI for the second survey site that I linked would probably be best.  YouGov polls are relatively short and can be done by a person.

11 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I would find that way cool. I miss scenarios, since HOI4 doesn't have them

I make scenarios about wars, settlement, historical epochs, and such by the Age of Empires series (for real-time games) and Civilization 2: the Test of Time (for turn-based games), myself.