3. Gov. Terry McAuliffe of VA

4. Sen. Al Franken of MN

5. Sen. Cory Booker of NJ

6. Sen. Bernie Sanders of VT

7. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of MA

8. Sen. Rand Paul of KY

9. Pres. Donald Trump of NY

10. Sen. Ted Cruz of TX

At this point, I'll pretend my virtual self that can legally vote in U.S. elections lives in Nebraska and vote NOTA. I really feel more nations with an electoral system should adopt the ballot option outside of just the State of Nebraska, many Eastern European countries, and some emerging Third World democracies, so that voters can express disappointment and dismay with the array of candidates presented them without formally abdicating their civic duty (a fineable offense in a few countries), or being forced to have to onus of having put their full vote to one, and to (ideally, at least) allow the parties that nominate these candidates to give their heads a shake and think about future direction.

9 minutes ago, Patine said:

At this point, I'll pretend my virtual self that can legally vote in U.S. elections lives in Nebraska and vote NOTA. I really feel more nations with an electoral system should adopt the ballot option outside of just the State of Nebraska, many Eastern European countries, and some emerging Third World democracies, so that voters can express disappointment and dismay with the array of candidates presented them without formally abdicating their civic duty (a fineable offense in a few countries), or being forced to have to onus of having put their full vote to one, and to (ideally, at least) allow the parties that nominate these candidates to give their heads a shake and think about future direction.

that's why the US doesn't have mandatory voting.

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

I believe Nevada lets you, but yes that should be a choice, then again IRV is the way to go imo.

1. Sen Bernie Sanders

2. Sen. Elizabeth Warren 

3. Fmr VP Joe Biden

4. Gov. John Kasich

5. Sen Al Franken

6. Gov. Terry McAuliffe 

7. Sen Rand Paul

8. Sen Cory Booker

9. President Donald Trump

10. Sen. Ted Cruz

1. Sen. Bernie Sanders of VT

2. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of MA