270soft Forum

1820 Election Update (Historical Scenario Commission)

vcczar

I'll post the updates/improvements to the 1820 scenario here. 

The Historical Scenario Commission consists of @jvikings1 @CalebsParadox @Patine @Reagan04 @TheMiddlePolitical @SeanFKennedy @Conservative Elector 2 @Take Me to La Riva @vcczar @NYrepublican @MrPrez @msc123123, all of whom will help in improving historical presidential election at their leisure. We will go in chronological order. 

[Anyone wishing to join the HSC can do so by posting here, and can help by playing through the scenarios to find areas for improvement, providing advice for improvements, and for suggesting events, finding typos or other errors. Suggestions for historical newspapers (for interviews), events, surrogates, fixing inflationary index, etc. can also be helpful. ]

Updates will be edited in the list below as they are made. 

~~~~Updates to the scenario so far have been~~~~

• Issue images set by NYRepublican
  • Flags set by Patine
  • Issue description typos fixed by CalebsParadox
  • Endorsers slightly adjusted by VCCzar
  • Simulation party and candidate made by VCCzar
  • Delegates set by VCCzar
  • Relations set by VCCzar
  • Events added by VCCzar
  • Region issues set by VCCzar
  • Money coefficient set by Patine
  • Interviewers made by VCCzar
  • Playthrough by ConservativeElector2 & SeanFKennedy
  • Tammany Hall support set by CalebsParadox
  • Adjusted ballot access by VCCzar

I've decided to work on multiple scenarios simultaneously, since I'm personally ahead of schedule. 

@CalebsParadox @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @jvikings1 @NYrepublican

I'm now moving on to this one, which is practically almost done. I'm actually on 1832. I'll post what I've done on this one tomorrow. I realize I won't have much time by mid-August to work on scenarios, so I'm trying to go through these quickly. 

@vcczar I simulated as Clinton, Monroe/Tompkins won in a landslide against Webster/Marshall. I had not any problems, and I did not find any typos in the biographies.

1820.PNG.6f653945acbe83c7c474dd5dc4197dc7.PNG

3 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

@vcczar I simulated as Clinton, Monroe/Tompkins won in a landslide against Webster/Marshall. I had not any problems, and I did not find any typos in the biographies.

1820.PNG.6f653945acbe83c7c474dd5dc4197dc7.PNG

Thanks!

@Patine

I forget which flags you've sent me. I'm going to be going pretty fast on these scenarios. 1820 will be released today (I think I have those flags). I'm going to do a scenario per day. 

I had all candidates ON and checked again, The race which developed was Crawford/Randolph vs. Marshall/Jay. No Problems either. @vcczar

1820_2.PNG.aef9ecd49db9c7a203a3d859ff528306.PNG

14 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I had all candidates ON and checked again, The race which developed was Crawford/Randolph vs. Marshall/Jay. No Problems either. @vcczar

1820_2.PNG.aef9ecd49db9c7a203a3d859ff528306.PNG

Sweet. Thanks!

Archived