270soft Forum

Drinking water and fluoride

Should drinking water be fluoridized?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should drinking water be fluoridized?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, jnewt said:

You "drank straight from a river as a kid and turned out fine"?  Aren't you, like, 13?  I have no idea, but I think the long term health effects he is referring to would take more than a couple years to build up. 

He's 18 If I remember correctly.

27 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Boi I drank straight from a river as a kid and I turned out fine. @Patine thinks tap water is a bigger threat than terrorism.

Tap water poisoning is a long term threat. Terrorism is a short term threat. Both can (and will) lead to death and other problems. Both should be dealt with firmly and effectively, and one should not be abdicated as a problem to be dealt with BECAUSE of the presence of the other alone. Terrorists AND the captains of industry who take advantage of laws lax on dangerous and health-endangering polluting to save money are BOTH international criminals potentially responsible for mass murder and should BOTH be firmly punished for such crimes.

20 hours ago, jnewt said:

You "drank straight from a river as a kid and turned out fine"?  Aren't you, like, 13?  I have no idea, but I think the long term health effects he is referring to would take more than a couple years to build up. 

16, yes, I understand that's still adolescence but I was being sarcastic with both of my responses.