270soft Forum

Forum presidents

Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates? poll 1

2. 2. Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates? poll 2

3. 3. Who would you vote for if the following forum members ran as presidential candidates? poll 3

7 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I'm getting crushed by @vcczar

Jnewt and I have a legit Presidential race, 52-48 right now.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Jnewt and I have a legit Presidential race, 52-48 right now.

Now it's a literal tie

5 hours ago, koneke said:

You miss my point.

Homosexuals do not have biological children and adoptions doesn't count in my world as real children.

It makes sense to give power to people who has real children that will experience the world that the leader will leave so the political decisions are made with the eye of the long-term and not the short-term. A big part of the short-term sight the West has now might come from a lot of the voting population are childless and as result do not have a perspective longer than their own life. I would love if we could stop this discussion though because you seem to only misinterpret what i say and degrade me. Your examples are extreme and serves no purpose of rational discussion but rather ridicules me.

Why do adoptions not count as "real children"?

Also what was your source for that comment awhile ago about how Merkel was lesbian,I've always been curious?

10 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Why do adoptions not count as "real children"?

I have a somewhat biological worldview and i think genetics matter, so if people have close genetics they are more likely to care for them. Adoptions are often of either African or Asians by Europeans, which makes it far away genetically.

10 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Also what was your source for that comment awhile ago about how Merkel was lesbian,I've always been curious?

I do not think i have said that Merkel was lesbian and i don't think she is so.

• 1 year later...

Wow, I'm just finding this topic now... I don't know who @koneke is, but if even I'm beat him by 70 there's someone who's even more controversial than me. 😁

9 minutes ago, servo75 said:

Wow, I'm just finding this topic now... I don't know who @koneke is, but if even I'm beat him by 70 there's someone who's even more controversial than me. 😁

He was an overt, unashamed, unveiled David Duke-admiring, Neo-Nazi, racist buying into the worst (and sometimes very old) stereotypes.

And years later I'm stilled tied with newt, how about that. Probably about right what you'd get from a race between us.

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

And years later I'm stilled tied with newt, how about that. Probably about right what you'd get from a race between us.

Haha you were actually leading earlier today, someone else must have voted today...

I think a match up with Koneke would be the only situation that I'd vote for @servo75. @Reagan04 is a stronger candidate today than 3 years ago, but I'd unlikely vote for him unless it was down to two conservatives. 

17 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I think a match up with Koneke would be the only situation that I'd vote for @servo75. @Reagan04 is a stronger candidate today than 3 years ago, but I'd unlikely vote for him unless it was down to two conservatives. 

But you'd vote for me right :D

6 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

But you'd vote for me right :D

After your comments from the other day which shut down the thread, I'm not sure if a vote for you would be the same as a vote for Koneke. Had you never said those, I would vote for you over Koneke, and possibly Servo. It would be like a dice roll though. With Servo, you know what policies you'll get. You're more erratic, so your policy achievements could end up being more agreeably to me or they could be worse than Servos. 

5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

After your comments from the other day which shut down the thread, I'm not sure if a vote for you would be the same as a vote for Koneke. Had you never said those, I would vote for you over Koneke, and possibly Servo. It would be like a dice roll though. With Servo, you know what policies you'll get. You're more erratic, so your policy achievements could end up being more agreeably to me or they could be worse than Servos. 

But between Potato and myself, what's you're pick and reasoning. This I'm interested in. Modern me not 2016 me.

7 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

But between Potato and myself, what's you're pick and reasoning. This I'm interested in. Modern me not 2016 me.

Lol obviously you. Policy-wise he'd pick me in a heartbeat but it was a rough day for me no excuses lol

8 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I'd pick you because I know you'd go about things honestly and wouldn't try to cater to the worst of human instincts. My major issue with you would be what I would assume would be your attachment to Christian Conservatism and how you might possibly blur the lines on separation of church and state. But I would confident that you wouldn't work with Russians or do anything else unethical in order to win. It's probably how a lot of conservatives would feel about a @Patine presidency. You could trust him to have integrity even if a conservative would oppose most of his platform.  

7 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'd pick you because I know you'd go about things honestly and wouldn't try to cater to the worst of human instincts. My major issue with you would be what I would assume would be your attachment to Christian Conservatism and how you might possibly blur the lines on separation of church and state. But I would confident that you wouldn't work with Russians or do anything else unethical in order to win. It's probably how a lot of conservatives would feel about a @Patine presidency. You could trust him to have integrity even if a conservative would oppose most of his platform.   

I'd like to contest this by saying that I'd only collab with the Russians after I win. @Patine and I would make a good President/Veep duo. Netflix worthy at least.