270soft Forum

What is your second choice for a political party?

If you had to choose a second choice for which party you support, what would it be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose a second choice for which party you support, what would it be?

• Liberal
    • Conservative
    • NDP
    • Bloc Quebecois

Bloc Québécois, since they're pretty much like the NDP except sovereignist (as if it mattered on the federal level) and limited to Québec (reason why they're not my first choice).

After that, I'd rather vote for an un-reformed Marxist-Leninist (knowing full well he'd never win) than for either the Liberals or the Conservatives.

the PCPC almost asked me to run.

well they kinda did

but told me the registration fee would be my problem, but that they'd reimburse me

I said NO and that was that  :P

I want to try and seek the Liberal nomination to run in Dartmouth North in the next provincial election, except my good friend would hate me, because the current MLA is a good friend of his.

I will be seeking the Liberal nomination in the next provincial election in the district of Charlottetown-Queens Arms.

I've told every Liberal I've met of that fact - and fully intend to make it come true.

from what I can find in terms of political knoweldge, if I can win the Nomination, I'll be an MLA :)

Meh, my political career comes before my friendships. :-)

I'll try to seek the Liberal nomination for Dartmouth North, regardless. I doubt I'll win, though, since the MLA is, probably, the most popular MLA in the whole legislature.

That's assuming my wife lets me. :unsure:

Meh, my political career comes before my friendships. :-)

I'll try to seek the Liberal nomination for Dartmouth North, regardless. I doubt I'll win, though, since the MLA is, probably, the most popular MLA in the whole legislature.

That's assuming my wife lets me.  :unsure:

Best of luck. I will seek a nomination in the future either for the federal Conservatives or the Alberta Alliance in the next provincial election. I would prefer a rural riding.

My preference

1 - Conservative, DUH

2 - Green - purpose of this poll

3 - NDP - Dont like em too much, but at least they seems honest

4 - Marijuana - If I trow my vote out the window, might as well make it funny

5 - Anyone, excepted..

6- Liberal - Corrupted

7- Bloc - A separatist party have no place in the parliament of the country they want to destroy.

1- Bloc Québécois

2- Green: with little enthusiasm, I don't like one-issue parties

3- Communist: wouldn't win anyhow, though I'd like seeing a communist in Parliament, just for fun

4- Conservative: if the local guy is economically moderate and socially rather liberal, a Joe Clark-type.

I'd never vote for the Marijuana Party (I hate parties who make fun of the democratic process) nor for the Liberals, nor for the Conservative if the guy was a so-con and/or economically very right-wing, I would sooner spoil my vote.