270soft Forum

Who will be the first black republican president/

Who do you think will be the first black republican I think someone I went to school with could be ( he is apart of the class of 2017 but he want to get in  to politics he going to college for political theory and he won a few class president election and the speech he gave all I can say I can see it happening and I can see his one of his speeches going down in history but yeah  I can see he going to have a good career) but anyway who do you think it could be.

I don't think Tim Scott. Ben Carson was pretty close and he would have won if it came to him or Hillary, surely. Herman Cain was ahead in Republican polls once too and was even beating Obama before the whole scandal came out about him.

I don't think any black GOP politicians right now will be the first black Republican president unless Colin Powell decided to run or something.

1 hour ago, wolves said:

I don't think Tim Scott. Ben Carson was pretty close and he would have won if it came to him or Hillary, surely. Herman Cain was ahead in Republican polls once too and was even beating Obama before the whole scandal came out about him.

I don't think any black GOP politicians right now will be the first black Republican president unless Colin Powell decided to run or something.

1 hour ago, wolves said:

powell would never win be the gop nomiee he is too left.

Just now, Presidentinsertname said:

powell would never win be the gop nomiee he is too left.

Not really. GOP respect him too much to throw him under the bus like that for more moderate views.

4 minutes ago, wolves said:

Not really. GOP respect him too much to throw him under the bus like that for more moderate views.

he may have a chance here in NY but nationally it's more doubtful.