270soft Forum

2016 West Virginia Gubernatorial Election

lolandrewlmao

I'm in the preliminary stages of making a scenario for the 2016 West Virginia Gubernatorial Election, and I was wondering if there was any real interest for it.

I thought it would be a good scenario to see how conservative blue-collar Democrats were able to fend off a populist Republican in a state Trump carried by over 40 points.

I expect it will be uploaded this weekend, but could be sooner.

3 hours ago, lolandrewlmao said:

I'm in the preliminary stages of making a scenario for the 2016 West Virginia Gubernatorial Election, and I was wondering if there was any real interest for it.

I thought it would be a good scenario to see how conservative blue-collar Democrats were able to fend off a populist Republican in a state Trump carried by over 40 points.

I expect it will be uploaded this weekend, but could be sooner.

Will the Mountain Party be represented?

4 minutes ago, lolandrewlmao said:

Yes. I considered leaving it out, but they received 6% of the vote and I figured that was too large a number to neglect.

I actually have their official "cougar" party logo cropped to the proper dimensions and format for use as a TheorySpark game party logo graphic (originally made for my incomplete United States 2006 Senate scenario for CI), if you'd like a copy of that.

10 hours ago, Patine said:

I actually have their official "cougar" party logo cropped to the proper dimensions and format for use as a TheorySpark game party logo graphic (originally made for my incomplete United States 2006 Senate scenario for CI), if you'd like a copy of that.

Yes please! Just PM it to me.

Archived