Morally questionable CNN behavior

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

What happened to Ben? He needs to make up his mind between loving or hating Trump.

You can be both.

32 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I think its amusing how CNN and MSNBC used Trump for ratings and elected him, now they play the victim 

FB_IMG_1499190530599.jpg

FB_IMG_1499190515345.jpg

15 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I admit, this is very unethical. BUT, I still stand by the idea that other unethical and deceitful news outlets, even if they haven't gone this far (yet) should still also be called to task as well and not let off the hook because CNN has done one worse.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I admit, this is very unethical. BUT, I still stand by the idea that other unethical and deceitful news outlets, even if they haven't gone this far (yet) should still also be called to task as well and not let off the hook because CNN has done one worse.

what do you think of the meme I found?

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

I found this online:

Image result for CNN memes

If you search the Internet thoroughly enough, you'll find EVERY leader of any note, significant action, and meaningful impact, and every engine of power and influence in the modern, compared to Nazis somewhere, by someone, for some reason. This is not at all surprising.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

If you search the Internet thoroughly enough, you'll find EVERY leader of any note, significant action, and meaningful impact, and every engine of power and influence in the modern, compared to Nazis somewhere, by someone, for some reason. This is not at all surprising.

[deleted]

Edited by Guest
deleted as after posting I realized the meme may be a bit too much.
2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

meme community response compilation:

Am I the only one who thinks both Trump and CNN are both awful and consistently lie? Enjoy the memes though 

It's nice to get confirmed with the CNN leaks that CNN is a wing of the Democratic Party which we knew all along. Now they just need to scrap the "objective and non-partisan" label they have show their true colors.

CNN is a mess.  They made their bed, time to sleep in it.  Good riddance.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:12 AM, NYrepublican said:

adding to this: FOX at least admits that there's a bias and its readers know such.

What we're seeing from CNN is not bias.  Bias is asking tougher questions of one party, or maybe giving 10 minutes to the positive Democrat story yet only 8 minutes to the positive Republican story.  The news media has held an anti-conservative bias for decades but they've never let it get in the way of honest reporting. 

Fox News and Breitbart are biased.  They favor conservative causes and have mostly right-wing conservative anchors.  They're completely open about that.  You can agree or disagree with their stories, love or hate their personnel.  But they don't fabricate and pump up scandals to fit a political narrative, they never had their anchors hurl personal insults at Barack Obama or his family, called Obama a piece of sh*t, a clown, a thug, or a schmuck.  By the way yes they were hard on Obama and rightfully so, but they were always fair.  And I think that those outlets have been far more critical of Trump and the Bushes than CNN was about  Obama and the Clintons.

I can understand bias.  It's very difficult for a commentator (NOT an anchor) to be completely neutral, and I think any intelligent viewer can filter it out.  But what CNN is doing is far worse than bias.  Outright lying, generating propaganda to fit a political narrative, fabricating stories, ignoring every Democrat scandal while treating every Republican mis-step as if it's Watergate.  They were so sure that Hillary would win, with the constant belittling and  mocking of anyone around the Trump campaign because they're so caught up in their little media bubble that they're blind to the problems of real Americans between the Golden Gate Bridge and Holland Tunnel.  Trump winning was impossible to them and now that they've been so wrong, they can't handle it so psychologically they have to make up these scandals because it's the only way to balance their ego with reality.  No it can't be our irresponsible reporting, it must be, ummm... Russia, yes that's it, we'll say it's a plan between Trump and Putin. To them the only way Trump could have won was by somehow cheating, they can't get it past their 1,000 pound egos that they were wrong. They're now so out of touch with reality, it's almost kind of fun to watch them self destruct.

7 minutes ago, servo75 said:

What we're seeing from CNN is not bias.  Bias is asking tougher questions of one party, or maybe giving 10 minutes to the positive Democrat story yet only 8 minutes to the positive Republican story.  The news media has held an anti-conservative bias for decades but they've never let it get in the way of honest reporting. 

What CNN is doing is far worse.  Outright lying, generating propaganda to fit a political narrative, fabricating stories, ignoring every Democrat scandal while treating every Republican mis-step as if it's Watergate.  They were so sure that Hillary would win, with the constant belittling and  mocking of anyone around the Trump campaign because they're so caught up in their little media bubble that they're blind to the problems of real Americans between the Golden Gate Bridge and Holland Tunnel.  Trump winning was impossible to them and now that they've been so wrong, they can't handle it so psychologically they have to make up these scandals because it's the only way to balance their ego with reality.  No it can't be our irresponsible reporting, it must be, ummm... Russia, yes that's it, we'll say it's a plan between Trump and Putin. To them the only way Trump could have won was by somehow cheating, they can't get it past their 1,000 pound egos that they were wrong. They're now so out of touch with reality, it's almost kind of fun to watch them self destruct.

Yep, predictably, servo75 posts here and says, "No, only CNN is bad and evil in this case - Trump is the hero who will save America if only the damned liberals will stop attacking him and let him do his cosmically appointing mission of miracle-working and moving mountains."

Trump needs to stop posting stupid things on twitter and stop answering questions on Russian intervention just say "We have a committee assigned just for that,ask Mueller." I assure you no one will ask him.