• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Sami said:

I am shared.

From one hand CNN should not have let pass some fake news from its journalists.

From another, Trump is using the fake news to say that every paper against him is obviously a fake news.

fake news that may violate GA,NY and federal law.

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

fake news that may violate GA,NY and federal law.

And it has to be sue by the law of course, the main problem is that from one hand the medias can lie and have their own version, from another Trump has also his "own" version, of course it is worse when some journalists are doing it, but it can also be a danger when the president of the United States is doing the same. It is my own thinking of course!

Just now, Sami said:

And it has to be sue by the law of course, the main problem is that from one hand the medias can lie and have their own version, from another Trump has also his "own" version, of course it is worse when some journalists are doing it, but it can also be a danger when the president of the United States is doing the same. It is my own thinking of course!

I was just adding that in that it blackmailed someone and could face legal consequences because of it.I find it kind of amusing.

1 hour ago, NYrepublican said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/05/cnnblackmail-outrage-after-network-appears-to-threaten-reddit-user.html

From my examinations of those opsts before they were taken down they were likely meant as troll posts and he even admitted to such in his apology(which has since been taken down).

What do you guys think of it?

This is very interesting that the articles you quote to condemn CNN are from Fox News. The irony is not lost on me even if it is on you.

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I know that CNN and MSNBC are far below the ethical standards that have come to be expected from modern journalism in the 20th Century. I'm pointing out, however, possibly because Trump is the big one attacking the "fake news" phenomenon, that Fox News and Breitbart, who are just as bad, are getting a by in this crusade/witch hunt (or which will likely turn into one quickly) - a by they don't at all deserve.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

I know that CNN and MSNBC are far below the ethical standards that have come to be expected from modern journalism in the 20th Century. I'm pointing out, however, possibly because Trump is the big one attacking the "fake news" phenomenon, that Fox News and Breitbart, who are just as bad, are getting a by in this crusade/witch hunt (or which will likely turn into one quickly) - a by they don't at all deserve.

threatening to release a private citizen's info because you find a post of his objectionable is not exactly legal.

CNN's actions may violate

GA § 16-8-16 - edit this one is questionable it was bought up by cruz

§ 135.60 of the New York criminal code (Specifically §135.60 (1), (5) and (9).)

18 U.S. Code § 241

1 hour ago, NYrepublican said:

threatening to release a private citizen's info because you find a post of his objectionable is not exactly legal.

CNN's actions may violate

GA § 16-8-16

§ 135.60 of the New York criminal code (Specifically §135.60 (1), (5) and (9).)

18 U.S. Code § 241

The Georgia statute is about theft, which does not appear to apply here

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

@Reagan04 any thoughts?

I just hope CNN gets knocked down a peg or two, I've considered a boycott, I've always been apprehensive at the term but this undermines their credibility as a credulous Organization yes, makes them look like "Fake News" even if they aren't.