270soft Forum

missing people

I was wondering what happened to PotatoWalrus. He was a regular user and then suddenly disappeared in april. One of his last posts mentioned his birthday was the next day. A little spooky. But some people just leave for a while and might return later. 

Well IDK what happened to @wolves and @ThePotatoWalrus but I'm about to disappear for a while. I'm going back to the Dominican Republic tommorow night (gonna try to update my alternate history thread a little beforehand) for another missions trip, I'll be back circa July 9th.

5 minutes ago, President Garrett Walker said:

Well IDK what happened to @wolves and @ThePotatoWalrus but I'm about to disappear for a while. I'm going back to the Dominican Republic tommorow night (gonna try to update my alternate history thread a little beforehand) for another missions trip, I'll be back circa July 9th.

OK thanks for the notice.

14 hours ago, SirLagsalott said:

I was wondering what happened to PotatoWalrus. He was a regular user and then suddenly disappeared in april. One of his last posts mentioned his birthday was the next day. A little spooky. But some people just leave for a while and might return later. 

PotatoWalrus was shunned by the forum back in the election for some unscrupulous behavior, his activity dropped off significantly after that.

5 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

PotatoWalrus was shunned by the forum back in the election for some unscrupulous behavior, his activity dropped off significantly after that.

I remember this. We welcomed him back but he just left.

2 minutes ago, wolves said:

I remember this. We welcomed him back but he just left.

That was well done. Popped in out of nowhere to comment on the other. Just like in the dramatic scene of a soap opera.

Just now, Patine said:

That was well done. Popped in out of nowhere to comment on the other. Just like in the dramatic scene of a soap opera.

That was my intention :P

I was just off because I had some internet issues. Its nothing bad.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Complete with a fraudulent scheme as an undertone to boot! :P

1 minute ago, SirLagsalott said:

He's returned with convenient timing!

I swear all I did was just randomly check back in with the forum today. I have really great timing for some reason.

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Not entirely sure what that is but computer broke and then tried to get it fixed but info was taken off it. On mobile atm.

RAT = Remote administration tool (a app that lets a hacker remotely control your PC.)

Just now, SeanFKennedy said:

Welcome back @wolves and @ThePotatoWalrus

I'm not sure if I can stick around. My main forum activity consists of leaving then reappearing for a few days and then leaving with suspicious excuses of my absence.

My apology for unscrupulous election behavior was graciously accepted by some forum members (who, to be honest shouldn't have given me another chance here, as I did mess up) who I am grateful for.

But yeah, it's good to be back for the time being. I'll try to stick around longer this time. Also, 1000th post, yeet.