270soft Forum

Victor Scenarios

victorraiders

I'll check it out.  If you were going to do another one, I'd like to see the 1996 election which was the most interesting of the Russian ones.

Just now, jvikings1 said:

I'll check it out.  If you were going to do another one, I'd like to see the 1996 election which was the most interesting of the Russian ones.

We can't find results to use percentages for yet but we're still looking and 2-round would have to be implemented before that could be released.

5 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

i will need find results i like create this and i will create one fictional with balanced results of recent election

6 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

We can't find results to use percentages for yet but we're still looking and 2-round would have to be implemented before that could be released.

This election will have to have 2 round added as well since Russia used a runoff if no one gets to 50%+1.

1 minute ago, republicaninnyc said:

challenge for @jvikings1 or any other takers  win as a candidate other than Putin in Russia 2012.

When I have the time, I'll definitely try it.  It'll be difficult to do until the 2nd round is enacted because now I'll have to beat him outright in 1 round.  But, I've been up against the wall before and have pulled out a win.

13 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

This is very fun to play, please make more. I was hoping someone would do a good Russian scenario 

I DID do a good Russian - in fact, I did the Russia 2012 scenario for P4E2008 he probably cribbed a lot from directly... :S

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

I DID do a good Russian - in fact, I did the Russia 2012 scenario for P4E2008 he probably cribbed a lot from directly... :S

I never played P4E2008 besides the demo. Sorry if this is your scenario 

1 minute ago, SeanFKennedy said:

I never played P4E2008 besides the demo. Sorry if this is your scenario 

And despite obviously having my P4E2008 scenario as a major source and inspiration, victor gave me not even a mention of credit. Only republicannyc gets any credit for anything regarding his scenarios now.

17 minutes ago, Patine said:

I don't see it on the campaign website.

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

Or he just used Wikipedia.

I didn't get my percentages by Federal Subject by Wikipedia. I got them from a different sources (one that, unfortunately, has no percentages for 1996). Victor's percentages are extremely close to mine - by Federal Subject!

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

I didn't get my percentages by Federal Subject by Wikipedia. I got them from a different sources (one that, unfortunately, has no percentages for 1996). Victor's percentages are extremely close to mine - by Federal Subject!

lol i don't have russian for pf08 i created based in 08 from first president forever and edited results based in wiki

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

He's actually planning to release an alternate version as well which is more balanced.(but much less realistic percentage-wise)

• 2 months later...

Archived