270soft Forum

Confederate Series or update to my NYC Mayoral election?

Confederate Series or updated NYC Mayoral election?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I modify JohnnyK's Confederate series and continue it to present-day (and perhaps the future) or should I work on updating my NYC Mayoral and Massachusetts Gubernatorial elections?

• Confederate series
    • NYC Mayoral and Massachusetts Gubernatorial elections

I'm thinking about making a Confederate series (like the ones that were posted on the campaign site but later taken down, with a slightly different history, different election winners, and a southern expansion into Mexico, Central America, and/or the Caribbean) and was wondering if there would be more interest in that or in me updating my 2017 NYC Mayoral election. 

Before actually making the scenarios, I'd probably create the entire alternate history including CSA Presidents and USA Presidents (but that probably wouldn't take too long since I would only be modifying a portion of it)

6 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

If you have CI, it would be pretty interesting to have scenarios for Congressional elections too. I know the CI people are really clamoring for more scenarios.

I do, but unfortunately I don't have enough interest in Congressional elections to be willing to put in the time to create one myself (at least right now).  I'm much more interested in the PI elections.

And if there's anyone who has the post-1897 Confederate scenarios, I would appreciate it very much if you could send them to me.  That would help me complete the scenarios much more quickly.

15 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

If you have CI, it would be pretty interesting to have scenarios for Congressional elections too. I know the CI people are really clamoring for more scenarios.

I don't have CI, but if people made some historical Congressional elections, then I'll purchase it. I can suggest some elections. 

5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I don't have CI, but if people made some historical Congressional elections, then I'll purchase it. I can suggest some elections. 

or if Patine finished those annouced scenarios (which he's begun to do)

2 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Why not both?

I will do both.  What I really meant to ask is "which should I do first/focus more attention on?"

On 6/13/2017 at 5:19 PM, Reagan04 said:

I do, I can get it later.

I know you've probably been busy, but if you have a chance do you think you could send me those scenarios at some point today?

I'll probably go back and forth between the Confederate series and the other scenarios since the interest in them seems to be about equal

3 hours ago, jnewt said:

I know you've probably been busy, but if you have a chance do you think you could send me those scenarios at some point today?

Yes absolutely, I can email them to you, if you drop your email, sorry for the dealy mr friend!