270soft Forum

Israel 1996 released

2 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

what do you think of it? I've added in platforms I'm researching other candidates to add in.

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2017/06/09/israel-1996/

@Patine @jnewt @Reagan04 @SirLagsalott @victorraiders @chunkbuster11 (and anyone) I didn't tag

As far as I can gather, most significant parties in Israel today have direct roots in either the Labor Zionist or Revisionist Zionist movements, except the Arabic Lists (though Ben-Gurion liked to co-opt many of those when he was Prime Minister as part of his power base), Haredi groups, and really extreme groups like the Neo-Fascistic Jewish National Front. Even the General Zionists (the group originally founded by Chaim Weizmann) and Israeli Communists don't seem to have any direct successor parties of any note or significance left, and the once distinct Yemenite and Sephardic groups eventually broke up and melded into other groups based on ideology and not Diaspora country of origin. This being said, it's hard to find candidates outside the two available, or those who'd be very similar to them, who'd have much of a chance of winning at all.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

As far as I can gather, most significant parties in Israel today have direct roots in either the Labor Zionist or Revisionist Zionist movements, except the Arabic Lists (though Ben-Gurion liked to co-opt many of those when he was Prime Minister as part of his power base), Haredi groups, and really extreme groups like the Neo-Fascistic Jewish National Front. Even the General Zionists (the group originally founded by Chaim Weizmann) and Israeli Communists don't seem to have any direct successor parties of any note or significance left, and the once distinct Yemenite and Sephardic groups eventually broke up and melded into other groups based on ideology and not Diaspora country of origin. This being said, it's hard to find candidates outside the two available, or those who'd be very similar to them, who'd have much of a chance of winning at all.

Well I've found some they are:Dov Shilansky,Geula Cohen,Yuli Koshorovsky, and Assad Assad

3 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

Well I've found some they are:Dov Shilansky,Geula Cohen,Yuli Koshorovsky, and Assad Assad

A Syrian Manchurian candidate, and quite overtly named at that! :P

No, just kidding.

Archived