270soft Forum

Forum Trump Support Poll

How much do you support Trump?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Trump actions/decisions do you support?

• The bulk of Trump's cabinet selections (Tillerson, Sessions, Rick Perry, Ben Carson, etc.)
    • The selection of Neil Gorsuch to the court
    • Trump's handling of the Russia probe, including the firing of FBI director, who was in charge of that probe.
    • Trump's handling of the media
    • Trump's use of Twitter
    • His efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare
    • His efforts to ban immigration from certain majority Muslim countries
    • Withdrawing from the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership)
    • Withdrawing from the Paris Agreement on climate change
    • Reopening the Keystone XL and Dakota Pipelines
    • His new budget plan, slashing much domestic spending and greatly increasing military spending.
    • Firing Michael Flynn
    • Use of his son-in-law and daughter as key advisers in his administration
    • Frequent trips to his estates about every weekend--he's on pace to surpass Obama's 8-year travel spending within a year.
    • Launched missiles in Syria after a chemical attack by the Syrian government on their own people
  2. 2. Did you vote for Trump in the 2016 election, or would you have if you were eligible?

3. 3. What do you think happens to Trump by January 2021?

• He will have been reelected president
    • He will have been defeated in reelection, either in the primaries or in the general election
    • He will have been impeached, and either resigned or removed from office.
    • He will have refused a second term for one reason or another

1 minute ago, koneke said:

so what about warren harding, he was endorsed by kkk, so you must not like that candidate???

So, I didn't like Warren Harding, I had never once said I did. This is the third candidate you've practically thrown at me (along with Elizabeth Warren and Ted Cruz) in the last 20-30 minutes whom I hadn't even mentioned in any point I'd given.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Patine said:

So, I didn't like Warren Harding, I had never once said I did. This is the third candidate you've practically thrown at me (along with Elizabeth Warren and Ted Cruz) in the last 20-30 minutes whom I hadn't even mentioned in any point I'd given.

you say there was no badder candidate since 1852... harding was 1924

First of all, I said no election where BOTH major party candidates were worse and the CHOICE as a whole was worse.

4 minutes ago, koneke said:

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

First of all, I said no election where BOTH major party candidates were worse and the CHOICE as a whole was worse.

Oh Lord, @Patine, save yourself a headache, the man is using words like "Badder(!!???)". Let him play with his trains in the corner

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

so what about 2012... obama and mitt romney... they terrible...

2 minutes ago, republicaninnyc said:

what made Romney so bad, same for Obama?

romney, could easily have won against obama, if he had been stronger on immigration and 2nd amendment...

obama handled libya terribly and racebaited, with the zimmermann case... saying he could be me in my teenage years.

romney, could easily have won against obama, if he had been stronger on immigration and 2nd amendment...

obama handled libya terribly and racebaited, with the zimmermann case... saying he could be me in my teenage years.

good enough

1 hour ago, koneke said:

so what about warren harding, he was endorsed by kkk, so you must not like that candidate???

he must be very bad in your head ,.... for supporting white protestant man...

Warren Harding is widely regarded as one of the worst Presidents of all time for being both extremely incompetent AND extremely corrupt, sometimes scoring as low as 42 out of 43! (Only James Buchanan scored lower)

6 minutes ago, President Garrett Walker said:

Warren Harding is widely regarded as one of the worst Presidents of all time for being both extremely incompetent AND extremely corrupt, sometimes scoring as low as 42 out of 43! (Only James Buchanan scored lower)

yes

1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

Oh Lord, @Patine, save yourself a headache, the man is using words like "Badder(!!???)". Let him play with his trains in the corner

I will also do the same from now on, had to hold myself back with the anti-Catholic and almost pro-Klan comments. I know now that it's no use trying to debate with him

1 minute ago, President Garrett Walker said:

I will also do the same from now on, had to hold myself back with the anti-Catholic and almost implicitly pro-Klan comments. I know now that it's no use trying to debate with him

Anti-Catholic? Oh my. I honestly never took the time to read his swelch, that is unfortunate.

3 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Anti-Catholic? Oh my. I honestly never took the time to read his swelch, that is unfortunate.

3 hours ago, koneke said:

he was a filthy catholic-lover

if the klan had been stronger and had spread to all over the country in the 1960's... we wouldnt have the immigration act of 1965 that made the US into a sodoma and gomorra

1 hour ago, koneke said:

if the klan had been stronger and had spread to all over the country in the 1960's... we wouldnt have the immigration act of 1965 that made the US into a sodoma and gomorra

Wow! This is just too much! You're like Paul Kruger, President of the Transvaal Republic (now part of South Africa). Not only was he a howling racist and believed staunchly in the divine providence and backing of the Afrikaaners above all other peoples, he still (in the late 19th Century) held ridiculously outdated views across the board - such as sincerely believing the world was flat! Reason is obviously above you, and I'm wasting my time, and so is everyone else. This is my last post in response to you - I'm done with you!

13 hours ago, Patine said:

Wow! This is just too much! You're like Paul Kruger, President of the Transvaal Republic (now part of South Africa). Not only was he a howling racist and believed staunchly in the divine providence and backing of the Afrikaaners above all other peoples, he still (in the late 19th Century) held ridiculously outdated views across the board - such as sincerely believing the world was flat! Reason is obviously above you, and I'm wasting my time, and so is everyone else. This is my last post in response to you - I'm done with you!

I am speaking facts, the 18 Senators who voted against the immigration act 1965 were all southern senators from Jim Crow States.

If the klan had been active in electing northern and western senators... america wouldnt be this somorra, gomorra blending races...

26 minutes ago, koneke said:

you've never said anything intelligent... so i don't care

I believe this is what psychologists call "projection."