270soft Forum

Republic of Texas Elections

TeamEhmling

I dont know how it would be done, but it would be lit if we made scenarios of the elections of the Republic of Texas. I would love to lead Mirabeau Lamar to victory xD What do you guys think?

21 minutes ago, TeamEhmling said:

I dont know how it would be done, but it would be lit if we made scenarios of the elections of the Republic of Texas. I would love to lead Mirabeau Lamar to victory xD What do you guys think?

one member have created scenarios of republic of texas i don't remember what member as for now but i have download,however if you like create are good if are more alternative version

49 minutes ago, victor1313 said:

one member have created scenarios of republic of texas i don't remember what member as for now but i have download,however if you like create are good if are more alternative version

I saw some about a scenario where Clinton wins and Texas leaves the US in 2018, I was talkin like the IRL elections back during our Republic days. I'll look into maybe creating one, I just dont know how to.