270soft Forum

Request politician pictures for your scenarios

wolves

I seem to find myself enjoying cutting down images for politician portraits, if you find that your political image is a bit badly rendered, just post the image here and I'll try to work on it for you. You can also request some if you need be via PM's. (if your scenario is a secret ;))

(I'll honestly do anything, I have a ton pre-prepared though so I probably already have what you need and if you need pictures of Donald Trump, wew, I can fire away at rapid speeds.)

On 22/05/2017 at 8:36 PM, SirLagsalott said:

Chelsea Clinton please. If you can do a 70-year-old Ted Cruz I'd appreciate that too.

Can't do Ted Cruz but

I got you Chelsea.

Secondary pic of her.

If you put these into PI they should look perfect :D

On 22/05/2017 at 8:08 PM, victor1313 said:

you have time for create scenarios ??are map maker?

I've tried, I'm not very good at it though.

6 minutes ago, victor1313 said:

i very bad with paint but my czech map looks good http://www.files.com/set/5925e04654f4e

@Conservative Elector 2 

I actually have uses for this map as well, in some planned historical scenarios. Is their any chance you could try your hand at a Slovakia and an Interwar Czechoslovakia map, as well, please? I'd be very grateful.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I actually have uses for this map as well, in some planned historical scenarios. Is their any chance you could try your hand at a Slovakia and an Interwar Czechoslovakia map, as well, please? I'd be very grateful.

you like create czechslovakia map?... at all i need help to implement background

@wolves

If you want to, I need the following large and small images for the following 2020 potential Democratic candidates: Bernie Sanders (the older he looks the better, since this will be for 2020), Andrew Cuomo, Lincoln Chafee, Steve Bullock, John Bel Edwards, Mayor Eric Garcetti, Rep. Seth Moulton, CEO Tom Steyer

If you have the time to do this, it will save me some time in updating my scenario. 

40 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@wolves

If you want to, I need the following large and small images for the following 2020 potential Democratic candidates: Bernie Sanders (the older he looks the better, since this will be for 2020)

Here you go

collegehumor.545c3e8717cdd0b1d5dbf9323bb

10 minutes ago, vcczar said:

This would be a good Bernie Sanders for Patine's 2040 scenario. 

Re: @Patine @SirLagsalott

1 hour ago, Bruce Fischer said:

He'd be 99 years old for my 2040 scenario. I GUESS I could include him... ... . . .. . ..... .. ... . . .. .. .. .... . .. .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -.. --- / - .... .. ...

26 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

He'd be 99 years old for my 2040 scenario. I GUESS I could include him... ... . . .. . ..... .. ... . . .. .. .. .... . .. .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -.. --- / - .... .. ...

I don't think (this is untested, mind) that the game will recognize single-digit, triple-digit, or any other non-double-digit ages of candidates...

14 hours ago, vcczar said:

If you want to, I need the following large and small images for the following 2020 potential Democratic candidates: Bernie Sanders (the older he looks the better, since this will be for 2020), Andrew Cuomo, Lincoln Chafee, Steve Bullock, John Bel Edwards, Mayor Eric Garcetti, Rep. Seth Moulton, CEO Tom Steyer

On it, you're gonna have to wait until I'm back from school but it won't take long.

9 hours ago, Patine said:

I don't think (this is untested, mind) that the game will recognize single-digit, triple-digit, or any other non-double-digit ages of candidates...

Is there an age thing in the editor? I don't think the game will mind. He'll just have stamina 1 and a whole host of other problems. I already have Ted Cruz as 2040's Harold Stassen, but maybe Sanders can take up that role in the Democratic Party.