270soft Forum

Should an Independent special prosecutor be appointed to investigate ties between Trump and Russia?

Should an Independent special prosecutor be appointed to investigate ties between Trump and Russia?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should an Independent special prosecutor be appointed to investigate ties between Trump and Russia?

9 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

Eh. Getting Assad out of power is probably better than not aiding the rebels. 

How can we trust the rebels?  The last time they were armed, most of the weapons got into the hands of ISIS and al-Qaeda affiliates.  Assad isn't a threat to the US, but someone who replaces him might become a threat to the US.

1 hour ago, jvikings1 said:

How can we trust the rebels?  The last time they were armed, most of the weapons got into the hands of ISIS and al-Qaeda affiliates.  Assad isn't a threat to the US, but someone who replaces him might become a threat to the US.

The problem is, the rebels aren't a united front. There's a bunch of separate groups ranging from moderate Islamists to defected Syrian Army personnel to Assyrian Christians to Kurdish Nationalists to apparently even smaller groups like Syrian Communists and even secular neo-fascists. They're intentions, goals, and reliability are not a unified factor which could make it easier yet harder to work with them, ironically.

37 minutes ago, koneke said:

I hope someone very pro-trump will be the investigator, so any bad things is shoved under the carpet

Pro-Trump, and pro-corrupt, Third World-style despot cover-up, I think you mean. The type of investigator Rajiv Gandhi or Jomo Kenyatta would hire in this situation.

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

Pro-Trump, and pro-corrupt, Third World-style despot cover-up, I think you mean. The type of investigator Rajiv Gandhi or Jomo Kenyatta would hire in this situation.

yes that would be nice, i don't need any cucks like pence or ryan

4 hours ago, koneke said:

I hope someone very pro-trump will be the investigator, so any bad things is shoved under the carpet

3 hours ago, koneke said:

yes that would be nice, i don't need any cucks like pence or ryan

Are you just a troll or do you actually believe this? That is the WORST way to oppose this.