270soft Forum

Minnestota for Reagan

1 hour ago, Presidentinsertname said:

how likely was this in real life?

Minnesota was only decided by about 1k votes IRL, could have happened.

14 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Minnesota was only decided by about 1k votes IRL, could have happened.

Either way, Reagan has been overrated as a President, many statistics about his tenure and statements on his achievements highly distorted in his favour and his many faults scrubbed away in their memories by most Republicans today, seemingly even ones who had been alive in the Reagan era.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Either way, Reagan has been overrated as a President, many statistics about his tenure and statements on his achievements highly distorted in his favour and his many faults scrubbed away in their memories by most Republicans today, seemingly even ones who had been alive in the Reagan era.

Patine, just stop, we aren't even talking about that, you are being rather immature. You had said in a post you are trying to stop debating on this forum, now you are trying to instigate a debate rather blatantly. Please, just stop and be more composed. I wish you the best and don't want to have to block you, I am losing a certain amount of respect. God Bless.

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

@Reagan04 @Patine please I was just showing off a result i made through some editing that's a bit Reagnistic.

My point exactly.