270soft Forum

A request for a map

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

Well I'd say to develop it and release after two-round released so the parties can endorse each other into those blocks then have the second-round immidiately after or just make those coalitions 2 different parties.

the problem is that, in DK, there is big differences between the parties in coalition, so there is not a one party fits, which makes me negative towards the idea of putting 2 parties, but pragmatically it would be easiest.

A two-round system would also be a viable option.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, koneke said:

the problem is that, in DK, there is big differences between the parties in coalition, so there is not a one party fits, which makes me negative towards the idea of putting 2 parties, but pragmatically it would be easiest.

A two-round system would also be a viable option.

develop it and release it once two-round is released.

Just now, koneke said:

how do you suggest i develop it?

do what you would and enable two-round and begin testing once the two-round feature is added ingame.

do what you would and enable two-round and begin testing once the two-round feature is added ingame.

how do i enable two-round?

When will a two-round feature be added ingame?

Just now, koneke said:

how do i enable two-round?

When will a two-round feature be added ingame?

two-round is int he editor for the latest PI beta

the two-round feature willl be added ingame once Anthony finishes the PMI - UK update which he estimates to be done this week.

two-round is int he editor for the latest PI beta

the two-round feature willl be added ingame once Anthony finishes the PMI - UK update which he estimates to be done this week.

i have been working on the Denmark mod for some time now, and i don't see a two-round system, where is it?

I do not have PMI, so will it only be for PMI or also PI?

Just now, koneke said:

i have been working on the Denmark mod for some time now, and i don't see a two-round system, where is it?

I do not have PMI, so will it only be for PMI or also PI?

the two-round system will be released for PI once Anthony's done with the PMI - UK update.

the two-round system will be released for PI once Anthony's done with the PMI - UK update.

The only election i know of with a two round system is the French and Austrian. I don't get that it is the most pressing issue to implement.

I'd much more prefer implementing PR with thresholds as the Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and many more election are that way.

Just now, koneke said:

The only election i know of with a two round system is the French and Austrian. I don't get that it is the most pressing issue to implement.

I'd much more prefer implementing PR with thresholds as the Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and many more election are that way.

It was meant to be released before the french election though they missed that deadline but they're going ahead and finishing it up and adding a france 2017 campaign.

22 minutes ago, koneke said:

Actually, though I completely agree that MMP should be a MUCH higher priority for development than it seems to be, there are actually quite a few second-round Presidential elections in the world - it's just that most of them aren't held in Europe.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

Actually, though I completely agree that MMP should be a MUCH higher priority for development than it seems to be, there are actually quite a few second-round Presidential elections in the world - it's just that most of them aren't held in Europe.

also @Patine PMI Canada scenarios are compatible with PMI UK

hey men, i need some help.

ce6eaaa2dd3077ce3bc1ff7ffe175459.thumb.png.0c07a33f97f7f1938d8e1eb646f7b62e.png

As you can see The Green Alternative has 5% in Lolland-Falster

c645bb3e09c781a26f5629a5acf62909.png.730365596068228881ed34ac7ff7f623.png

On here we can see they're more than 5% in "LF" (Southern most region in the game)

Unavngivetdsadsa.thumb.png.3e0553f76b4bbcf1f1797b206ed617bb.png

Even on the polls they're only 5%

So i guess there's something wrong here. I just don't know how it works.

So if someone could tell me i'd be very grateful.

46 minutes ago, koneke said:

hey men, i need some help.

ce6eaaa2dd3077ce3bc1ff7ffe175459.thumb.png.0c07a33f97f7f1938d8e1eb646f7b62e.png

As you can see The Green Alternative has 5% in Lolland-Falster

c645bb3e09c781a26f5629a5acf62909.png.730365596068228881ed34ac7ff7f623.png

On here we can see they're more than 5% in "LF" (Southern most region in the game)

Unavngivetdsadsa.thumb.png.3e0553f76b4bbcf1f1797b206ed617bb.png

Even on the polls they're only 5%

So i guess there's something wrong here. I just don't know how it works.

So if someone could tell me i'd be very grateful.

you can disable polls and hard-code the starting results.

Has anyone attempted to make a map based on the US at the end of Turtledove's Southern Victory series?

I'm curious because I'd like to try to do some SV-influenced Pres Infinity games and don't know how to make a good map of the US + most of Canada and some of Mexico -Texas.

7 minutes ago, SalmonD88 said:

Has anyone attempted to make a map based on the US at the end of Turtledove's Southern Victory series?

I'm curious because I'd like to try to do some SV-influenced Pres Infinity games and don't know how to make a good map of the US + most of Canada and some of Mexico -Texas.

To be honest, I share your pain, in a way. A good mapmaker of custom maps, as well as someone who could create passable custom fictitious party logos would be great for my hypothetical 2048 future election scenario series, actually.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

To be honest, I share your pain, in a way. A good mapmaker of custom maps, as well as someone who could create passable custom fictitious party logos would be great for my hypothetical 2048 future election scenario series, actually.

what people are more good map maker of forum?

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

@Conservative Elector 2 is very good, and @republicaninnyc is gaining technique, but neither has, to my knowledge, yet made a map based on custom borders, externally and internally, for alternate history and hypothetical future scenario use.

yep republicaninnyc make one map of serbia for my and i help he's with israel scenario

On 22/5/2017 at 1:59 AM, republicaninnyc said:

you can disable polls and hard-code the starting results.

how do i hard-code the starting results?

1 hour ago, koneke said:

how do i hard-code the starting results?

just go on regions and type the percentages in on the party tab on any region