270soft Forum

9 hours ago, lizarraba said:

I am making a France-2017 scenario.

The First version have only the General Election, And I am working in the primaries.

I havent uploaded yet the campaign to the campaigns site, becouse Anthony havent answered yet.

You can download the First version here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/li06a5cmn0dleza/France-2017.zip

image-2017-04-15.png

Alright, a noticeable issue from the start. The Overseas Territories, Collectivities, and Departments are given the vote in French Presidential elections, you know? Here, they not only have not votes, they're not even clickable, extant political regions... 

Reeeee someone beat me to it, I've been making one of these for a LONG time but I haven't posted it as I know that theres an official one being made. You've given me inspiration to post mine now lol. I'll need to tweak it though.

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 6:13 AM, lizarraba said:

The First version have only the General Election, And I am working in the primaries.

I havent uploaded yet the campaign to the campaigns site, becouse Anthony havent answered yet.

You can download the First version here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/li06a5cmn0dleza/France-2017.zip

image-2017-04-15.png

Ah, so the issue of the Overseas Territories, Collectivities, and Departments and their absence from the scenario isn't even worth addressing or acknowledging. Poor, neglected political outposts of France. No wonder there are rumblings and mutterings from St. Pierre et Miquelon that they might be better off, have easier, faster access to services and commodities, and a government that might care more about them if they proposed being annexed into the Canadian Province of Quebec. They're just so neglected and uncared about... :P 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 6:13 AM, lizarraba said:

image-2017-04-15.png

So, out of curiosity, are my comments on the Overseas Departments, Territories, and Collectivities just being left at "ignore and move on," or what?

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

So, out of curiosity, are my comments on the Overseas Departments, Territories, and Collectivities just being left at "ignore and move on," or what?

He probably abandoned the project since when the update comes out it will include a downloadable france-2017 campaign.