270soft Forum

Updated 2020 Election Released!

I've decided to post the updated 2020 Election as I currently have it, since I expect it to take awhile to put it all the events that I wrote down. 

The new update includes a few more candidates, more VPs, slightly altered events, and altered percentages. Overall, it's slightly more realistic than the previous version. You may want to keep version 5.0, separate from version 4.0, since 4.0 is much funnier, but much less realistic. It depends if you favor realism over fun, I suppose. 

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

I've decided to post the updated 2020 Election as I currently have it, since I expect it to take awhile to put it all the events that I wrote down. 

The new update includes a few more candidates, more VPs, slightly altered events, and altered percentages. Overall, it's slightly more realistic than the previous version. You may want to keep version 5.0, separate from version 4.0, since 4.0 is much funnier, but much less realistic. It depends if you favor realism over fun, I suppose. 

Where is the link posted? Would love to download and play!

16 minutes ago, vcczar said:

It's in the campaign download section under 2020 with my name. Download 5.0 for the new one. 

I hate to break it to you, but your Massachusetts 1637 scenario is FAR more interesting to me, personally...

13 minutes ago, Patine said:

I hate to break it to you, but your Massachusetts 1637 scenario is FAR more interesting to me, personally...

That's good to hear. I basically did this early update of 2020 (without the events I hoped to put in), so I could focus on that one. I already added some what-if candidates. I need to input the events for it and finish the endorsers. I'll probably release it after that, and go back and make a better map later. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, michaelsdiamonds said:

I love this version of the scenario. I'm curious about endorser updates, as people such as Zinke have had their fortunes changed with being a part of the administration!

I might update endorsers in the future. When I do, I'll do a call for additions. Just make sure you're there to add anyone that you think should be included.