270soft Forum

1988: An update

LokiLoki22

Update on 1988, Sliding along nicely, got preliminary events banged out nicely, and are halfway through the governors as far as endorsers. Spring Break is here, which is code for free time.

23 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

Update on 1988, Sliding along nicely, got preliminary events banged out nicely, and are halfway through the governors as far as endorsers. Spring Break is here, which is code for free time.

It's been over 20 years since such "codes" dictated free or extra-busy time for. In fact, I personally remember this election myself. :P

I do look forward to seeing this scenario, however.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

It's been over 20 years since such "codes" dictated free or extra-busy time for. In fact, I personally remember this election myself. :P

I do look forward to seeing this scenario, however.

It will need balancing, factoring in Bush's amazing Ads and Dukakis' blown lead.

2 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

It will need balancing, factoring in Bush's amazing Ads and Dukakis' blown lead.

And don't forget the charisma and temporary surges of the "preacher men" on each side that were almost primary spoilers - Jesse Jackson and Pat Robertson, respectively.

Just now, Patine said:

And don't forget the charisma and temporary surges of the "preacher men" on each side that were almost primary spoilers - Jesse Jackson and Pat Robertson, respectively.

Patty has four, not worked on Dems yet.

Just now, LokiLoki22 said:

Patty has four, not worked on Dems yet.

And will you include the main Third Party candidates - New Alliance candidate Lenora Fulani (the first both Black and female general election candidate to get ballot access in all 50 states) and the two running in the Libertarian Primaries; a younger Ron Paul and AIM spokesman and Senior Chief Russell Means?

1 minute ago, Patine said:

And will you include the main Third Party candidates - New Alliance candidate Lenora Fulani (the first both Black and female general election candidate to get ballot access in all 50 states) and the two running in the Libertarian Primaries; a younger Ron Paul and AIM spokesman and Senior Chief Russell Means?

I am going for Libertarians, and NA will be an eventually sort of thing, since they got .2%.

9 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

For leaders I'm trying to delete?

There is a bug when editing a leader's ID.  If you edited any leader's ID, this is probably the issue.

1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

There is a bug when editing a leader's ID.  If you edited any leader's ID, this is probably the issue.

As it stands, It flashes up an error, but if I close leaders and reopen it, the changes are still applied. Weird.

10 hours ago, LokiLoki22 said:

As it stands, It flashes up an error, but if I close leaders and reopen it, the changes are still applied. Weird.

That is weird.