270soft Forum

Anyone who can make polling?

Is there anyone here who would be willing to lend their services to help me with making a 1988 scenario. I have events, but I am far from finished, with leaders.... unfinished..... obviously starting percentages aren't done, and endorsers are actually broken. (No I don't know either).

5 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

Is there anyone here who would be willing to lend their services to help me with making a 1988 scenario. I have events, but I am far from finished, with leaders.... unfinished..... obviously starting percentages aren't done, and endorsers are actually broken. (No I don't know either).

What are your main issues? Polling and endorsers?

Just now, Reagan04 said:

What are your main issues? Polling and endorsers?

I'm in early stages right now, but somebody Right of Center to balance me out would be appreciated. Dukakis was 17 points aheadin August. 17. Bush came back from that to win convincingly. Can you recreate the Bush miracle?

3 minutes ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I'm in early stages right now, but somebody Right of Center to balance me out would be appreciated. Dukakis was 17 points aheadin August. 17. Bush came back from that to win convincingly. Can you recreate the Bush miracle?

ok definetly

1 minute ago, LokiLoki22 said:

I can't find regional polling data (and I don't know how to put it in).

Ok, to find that you go into the party page

Just now, Reagan04 said:

Ok, to find that you go into the party page

No, I mean the data (how it was in august of 88, by region), I wait on the tutorial on how to put it in until later.

50 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

I think what you can do @LokiLoki22 is have H.W's ad strength be either a 4 or a 5( Willie Horton ad, the Revolving door ad are two that were famous). That should help tip the scales in favour of H.W

I would say a 5.  Bush might have been a vulnerable candidate, but he had a team of experts surrounding him.

On 3/31/2017 at 10:02 PM, LokiLoki22 said:

If I recall correctly, @vcczar's 2020 election scenario has very drastic, event driven polling shifts. He might be able to suggest something to help.