270soft Forum

I have been kind of silent lately but I cant stand this anymore. All I have been reading lately is Vegeta going on a crusade against some pointless thing. Like his thread on Matty's job as moderator. He actually defended that topic by saying matty said if we dont think hes doing a good job to tell him. Vegetta I dont know if your aware of this concept but when someone tells you if you dont think they are doing a good job to tell them, it doesnt mean you go out polling everyone to try and find people who dont think that person is doing a good job. Matty never said if you dont think im doing a good job create a poll and find out if others agree.

Also I see lots of pointless topics from you that are nothing but negative attacks. I dont know why this has happened. You just to be a really good poster. Things started getting ugly after you lost your "presidential election" and I guess it just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

Whatever my opinion or others may be of Vegeta, he's a member of the forum and while I didn't stop the "Be nice to HRC" thread, I'm going to stop this one...If you have an issue with Vegeta, PM him.