270soft Forum

Need Some Advice For and About Fictional and Extrapolated Political Parties in a Hypoteical 2048 Future Set of Scenarios

Just as the title say. If anyone's interested, let me know. North American, European, Australian, New Zealand, East and Southeast Asian, Indian, and Latin American electoral knowledge and extrapolation thoughts are all appreciated here, though the actual way the polities have laid out when the dust settle by the time my hypothetical future is reached have already been determined. Also, all the actual candidates will be fictitious, but I am open to schools of political thought founded by active politicians today having a party or following in this period. So, if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll let you know what advice I'm looking for.

George Friedman's The Next 100 Years is worth reading in terms of projected trends both in the US and internationally over the 21st century.  He was incredibly prescient about the "Second Cold War" given that he wrote in 2009.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years#Demographic_Change

For technological trends, nothing is better than the "Future Timeline" website, which is a year-by-year future projection of technological, political, and planetary changes.

http://www.futuretimeline.net/

You can find individual links for every year from 2017 to 2049 with capsule summaries for the decades to follow.