270soft Forum

Offtopic: Super Bowl LI

Super Bowl LI Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching the Super Bowl LI?

2. 2. Which team do you support?

• New England Patriots
    • Atlanta Falcons
  3. 3. Which team will win the game?

• New England Patriots
    • Atlanta Falcons

Hey my friends,

I thought on creating an off-topic thread about the Super Bowl LI. I'm watching it here in Vienna too and I really hope for a big night. :)

I support the Patriots today, although I cheer for the Cardinals in general. I hope you all will have fun today.

You are welcome to post all you thoughts in here during the game. ;)

15 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Hey my friends,

I thought on creating an off-topic thread about the Super Bowl LI. I'm watching it here in Vienna too and I really hope for a big night. :)

I support the Patriots today, although I cheer for the Cardinals in general. I hope you all will have fun today.

With all due respect, Conservative Elector 2, please don't tag me for professional sports-based off-topic threads. I have no interest in the topic frankly (except my disappointment and despair at all the corruption and exemptions from the laws everyone else follows seemingly being enjoyed by FIFA, the IOC, the NFL, the NBA, the NHL, and a few other such groups). I'm not meaning to sound sharp, as you didn't know, just a gentle request not to be tagged on this topic in the future.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

With all due respect, Conservative Elector 2, please don't tag me for professional sports-based off-topic threads. I have no interest in the topic frankly (except my disappointment and despair at all the corruption and exemptions from the laws everyone else follows seemingly being enjoyed by FIFA, the IOC, the NFL, the NBA, the NHL, and a few other such groups). I'm not meaning to sound sharp, as you didn't know, just a gentle request not to be tagged on this topic in the future.

I will try to remember this. And no problem my friend, everything's cool! :)

Just putting my prediction which I placed my bet on here.

Over/Under(60)-Over

Final Score:Falcons 35 Patriots 31

I say 31-24 for the Patriots :) 

I'm from Boston and if you know anything about Boston we love our sports teams more than anything, so here's my prediction (though it may or may not be biased):

Patriots 45

Falcons 0

46 minutes ago, jnewt said:

I'm from Boston and if you know anything about Boston we love our sports teams more than anything, so here's my prediction (though it may or may not be biased):

Patriots 45

Falcons 0

Nice haha

33 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

@Conservative Elector 2

Have to ask, who are you rooting for in the Champions League?  Kinda curious since there are no Austrian teams in the round of 16.

Real Madrid :) 

3 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

Pfft, Man City here. Though, I feel Real will win it all (as usual lol).

Yeah I like English teams as well. However, I don't want Bayern to win the title.

6 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

I take blame for ATL's loss. After the half-time show, I let my niece control the remote and we watched Paw Patrol. I feel old since I know so little of a children's cartoon. 

Ha, my little brother likes watching that as well.

I was for Atlanta because I do not like New England's reputation.  But, the Falcons just chocked at the end.  Although, I find it very funny how Roger Goodell had to embarrass himself because I absolutely despise him.

The commercials were a little disappointing this year.  Although 84 Lumber's commercial was absolutely the worst.  Budweiser, Avocados From Mexico, and a local lawyer named Darryl Isaacs had good ones.

On 2/6/2017 at 2:30 PM, jvikings1 said:

The commercials were a little disappointing this year.  Although 84 Lumber's commercial was absolutely the worst.  Budweiser, Avocados From Mexico, and a local lawyer named Darryl Isaacs had good ones.

I always like Snoop and Martha.