270soft Forum

This was posted in 2004, 4 YEARS AGO. The poster is long gone. It is annoying for people to go to threads that are that old for old scenarios for P4E 2004. No one has this scenario. If you want it, it may be on TheorySpark's website.
It must have been sent to the wrong address because I still haven't gotten it.

Or maybe no one takes you seriously because you're a spammer. To make matters worse, you aren't even a good one since you obviously made yourself two usernames (bond72 and bond73). Go away.

Or maybe no one takes you seriously because you're a spammer. To make matters worse, you aren't even a good one since you obviously made yourself two usernames (bond72 and bond73). Go away.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but not only am I not a spammer, I am also not the user with 72 after his name. I was a member here long before that guy, so don't insult me. I am just trying to be a member like everyone else. I also look forward to new scenarios being released because its a great game, so the more scenarios the better.

Super Secret Instructions on How to Get a Feature from one Game into a completely different Game

Stand up

Extend arms

Spin around 14 times

Repeat "Norom a ma I" with each rotation

Sit down

Probably not necessary, but still hilarious :D