270soft Forum

I'm happy to say I just completed the Florida Senate 2004 scenario. This scenario includes five candidates: Martinez, Castor, McCollum, Deutsch, and Bradley; and has Florida split into six regions. If anybody wants it before I send it in, I'd be willing to e-mail it to you.

And BTW I'm also finishing up on the following Senate Scenarios: Kentucky, Colorado, Wisconsin, and North Carolina. All of these have the state just as one region (I am planning on turning each state into multiple regions) but if you don't mind them as just one region I'm also willing to e-mail any of those four.

• 3 years later...
YOU WON"T GET THESE SCENARIOS!! HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND, HE ISN'T SENDING THEM ANYMORE

No need to get yourself worked up Matty because actually, they will get them, and anyone else that wants the scenario will also get it. Considering the scenario is available under the link "scenarios" on theoryspark download page, it is pretty easy. http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/155163-...Senate-2004.zip is the link for this particular scenario. However, the scenario is for the old version and not for the primary version, so it only makes sense to download the scenario if you have the 2004 game to begin with.

That's how hard it is to understand Matty. It looks like you lose. :P

I'm happy to say I just completed the Florida Senate 2004 scenario. This scenario includes five candidates: Martinez, Castor, McCollum, Deutsch, and Bradley; and has Florida split into six regions. If anybody wants it before I send it in, I'd be willing to e-mail it to you.

And BTW I'm also finishing up on the following Senate Scenarios: Kentucky, Colorado, Wisconsin, and North Carolina. All of these have the state just as one region (I am planning on turning each state into multiple regions) but if you don't mind them as just one region I'm also willing to e-mail any of those four.

Could you send me the scenarios that are compatible for P4E+P thanks, mdlevy85@earthlink.net

THERE IS NO PRIMARIES VERSION FOR THIS SCENARIO OR MANY OF THE OTHERS YOU KEEP REQUESTING!

THIS VERSION IS ONLY FOR P4E...........WHY ELSE WOULD THE TOPIC NOT HAVE BEEN UPDATED FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS!

IF YOU WANT THE VERSION FOR THE OLD GAME, GO TO THE USER-MADE SCENARIOS THREAD ON THE THEORYSPARK SITE!

THIS IS ASININE AND IS REALLY GETTING OLD!

HOW MANY TIMES DOES SOMEONE REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT THESE SCENARIOS WILL NOT WORK WITH THE CURRENT P4E+P?

IF BY CHANCE, THE SCENARIO YOU WANT FOR THE OLD P4E IS NOT ON THE THEORYSPARK SITE, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO OBTAIN IT LEGALLY! IF "The Big M" OR "MichaelM" OR WHOEVER OFFERS TO GIVE IT TO YOU, DON'T TAKE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ON HIS HOURLY E-MAIL STALKER THINGIE ABOUT BELINDA STRONACH!

Sheesh! Hope that clears a lot of things up...

THERE IS NO PRIMARIES VERSION FOR THIS SCENARIO OR MANY OF THE OTHERS YOU KEEP REQUESTING!

THIS VERSION IS ONLY FOR P4E...........WHY ELSE WOULD THE TOPIC NOT HAVE BEEN UPDATED FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS!

IF YOU WANT THE VERSION FOR THE OLD GAME, GO TO THE USER-MADE SCENARIOS THREAD ON THE THEORYSPARK SITE!

THIS IS ASININE AND IS REALLY GETTING OLD!

HOW MANY TIMES DOES SOMEONE REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT THESE SCENARIOS WILL NOT WORK WITH THE CURRENT P4E+P?

IF BY CHANCE, THE SCENARIO YOU WANT FOR THE OLD P4E IS NOT ON THE THEORYSPARK SITE, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO OBTAIN IT LEGALLY! IF "The Big M" OR "MichaelM" OR WHOEVER OFFERS TO GIVE IT TO YOU, DON'T TAKE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ON HIS HOURLY E-MAIL STALKER THINGIE ABOUT BELINDA STRONACH!

Sheesh! Hope that clears a lot of things up...

This is wrong. To be ridiculed and called asinine because I wanted to get the scenarios I didn't have is beyond belief. I guess its pretty obvious what I'm dealing with here. I don't even know who this Belinda Stronach person is, she has never e-mailed anything about this board or the scenarios I wanted, so I really don't understand your logic. If I like a scenario, I go for it. I guess that's wrong. Sorry for bothering you Mr. November. I won't request anymore scenarios, and I will not try to obtain them in a manner that is not legal, as you pointed out above.

This is wrong. To be ridiculed and called asinine because I wanted to get the scenarios I didn't have is beyond belief. I guess its pretty obvious what I'm dealing with here. I don't even know who this Belinda Stronach person is, she has never e-mailed anything about this board or the scenarios I wanted, so I really don't understand your logic. If I like a scenario, I go for it. I guess that's wrong. Sorry for bothering you Mr. November. I won't request anymore scenarios, and I will not try to obtain them in a manner that is not legal, as you pointed out above.

This wasn't directed at any single poster on this board (not that any reasonable person could construe it as such). I was trying to clarify in the strongest possible terms that this scenario will not be sent to anyone because it is no longer available for the old President Forever and is incompatible with President Forever + Primaries. Some spammers on this board will try and tell you that it is so that they may try and contact you with information about a relatively insignificant outgoing opposition, Liberal member of the Canadian House of Commons from Ontario.

People have tried to explain this before, including to you earlier on this thread, and some of us are really losing patience with the repeated bumps of threads where even earlier posts say that it is no longer available.

Please stop inquiring on this scenario and others by "Sarnstrom" and "linkinpark3154" as well as in other threads which started prior to October 2006.

relatively insignificant outgoing opposition, Liberal member of the Canadian House of Commons from Ontario.

Will you please stop posting these comments about my friend. I dont say her name anymore and you people keep draging her in. If I said something, I would get banned. You say something an no it doesn't happen.

Will you please stop posting these comments about my friend. I dont say her name anymore and you people keep draging her in. If I said something, I would get banned. You say something an no it doesn't happen.

Actually, you have brought the "no longer significant opposition member" up several times already this year...

Either way, reputations are hard to regain. I might suggest doing something productive instead of trying to tell people that they need a secret password to obtain a scenario, telling people you have "secret" solutions to bugs that you aren't allowed to post, telling people that scenarios that others worked hard on are worthless, etc. Take a stab at scenario designing for P4E+P...never hurts to try.

telling people you have "secret" solutions to bugs that you aren't allowed to post,

He wasn't refering to a bug, he didn't like using an ugly colour to show support on the map and wanted to know how to go with what someone else used in a scenario. I have already talked with that member and hopfuly it will work. No big secret, you guys make fun of me enough so I prefered to talk private to member.

A few weeks ago some candidate picture I used had red dots and so did other users. This is what I was talking about, not the problem the other member had. They are separate and not related to each other. You just jump to colusions so dont it to me again, please no.