270soft Forum

1960 Election Released!

vcczar

I have now posted the 1960 Election!

Note: It is as complete as my 1788-1956 scenarios, which means it lacks events, and probably has one or two minor inaccuracies that I overlooked. This scenario, as well as all my other historical scenarios, will be updated when Anthony introduced favorability. 

I will now move on to the 1964 election. Additionally, I will post an updated 1868, with events created by Davis Os in the future. 

4 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Awesome! Sorry I came at a stalemate with my elections,as you know College is very time consuming. 

No worries. I understand. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't been so excited to make it. 

1 hour ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

First election,played as Nixon through primaries.

Capture.PNG

That's good. So it seem to have played within the realm of historical possibility. 

Just now, vcczar said:

How did that happen??????

I'm unsure. I was sitting the primaries out by playing as James M. Lloyd and just spacebarring while eating dinner. Nixon fended off Rockefeller very easily and JFK destroyed his opposition, but that was the starting electoral map. After playing about a month and only flipping California and Florida, I decided I'd retry. I'll see if something similar happens if I sit out on the Democratic side. 

9 minutes ago, Patine said:

@vcczar

Even though I've been a bit remiss and tardy with the state flag images for your 1788-1956 run (I think I currently owe you 1848 right now), I'll send you the 1960 state flag images tomorrow. I have them already assembled.

Excellent! Thanks!