270soft Forum

Brasil 2018 and Historical Brasil Scenarios

victorraiders

3 hours ago, victor1313 said:

Hi i will release two scenarios historical brasil with pedro II,getulio vargas,eneas,silvio santos(tv astro presidencialy), etc

the 2018 scenario will update every changes, almost all candidates are with high corruption,add new parties,issues,etc i will post this soon

How will you do Pedro II in a presidential scenario? He was running a parliamentary system much more like the British set-up (but with more of an effective monarchial mandate of power - there was still a prime minister and a parliament akin to a constitutional monarchial organ of governance), plus, Pedro II himself was never up for election, and he was head-of-state over a whole bunch of elections, not just one. How do you remotely plan to do this justice in a sensible way with the PI engine? I'd say the PMI engine is by far a MUCH more appropriate and intuitive one to that era of Brazilian government.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

How will you do Pedro II in a presidential scenario? He was running a parliamentary system much more like the British set-up (but with more of an effective monarchial mandate of power - there was still a prime minister and a parliament akin to a constitutional monarchial organ of governance), plus, Pedro II himself was never up for election, and he was head-of-state over a whole bunch of elections, not just one. How do you remotely plan to do this justice in a sensible way with the PI engine? I'd say the PMI engine is by far a MUCH more appropriate and intuitive one to that era of Brazilian government.

yeah his is emperor of brazil but i add his, at all in his scenario

Just now, victor1313 said:

yeah his is emperor of brazil but i add his, at all in his scenario

No offense, I understand Portuguese is your native and strongest language, but obviously Google Translate (or whatever program you used to translate that statement) did it no justice, and, because of grammar and word placement, it doesn't make much sense to me. This is likely far more of a flaw and fault of your translation program than you, but is there some way you could somehow rephrase that to make it clearer what your intentions are?

17 hours ago, Patine said:

No offense, I understand Portuguese is your native and strongest language, but obviously Google Translate (or whatever program you used to translate that statement) did it no justice, and, because of grammar and word placement, it doesn't make much sense to me. This is likely far more of a flaw and fault of your translation program than you, but is there some way you could somehow rephrase that to make it clearer what your intentions are?

yeah my english at all not good,in general i dont use translate,my intention in historical scenario are like one scenario with leaders/presidents/emperors one scenario with probable ''partys'' separated by ideology i dont sure if nationalist in right wing or separate party... what choice better?

3 hours ago, victor1313 said:

yeah my english at all not good,in general i dont use translate,my intention in historical scenario are like one scenario with leaders/presidents/emperors one scenario with probable ''partys'' separated by ideology i dont sure if nationalist in right wing or separate party... what choice better?

Was Pedro II a full-out nationalist or just a classic conservative ideologically?

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Was Pedro II a full-out nationalist or just a classic conservative ideologically?

pedro II are conservative. the one of nationalists are Eneas ,you probably like scenario because diversity,have populist like getulio vargas dictator since 1938 to 1945,

have integralist of plinio salgado(based in fascism),etc

I would love historical Brazilian scenarios too. :)