270soft Forum

Alternate U.S scenario Poll

TheMiddlePolitical

Questions  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What year should this year series start in (Also how they would be elected,which would drastically decide voter count)

• 1650 (Elected by council)
    • 1700 (Elected by the wealthy)
    • 1750 (Elected by landowners)
    • 1800 (Elected by people who pay taxes,No AA or women)
    • 1850 (Everyone man above the age of 18 can vote)
    • 1900 (Everyone above the age of 20 can vote)
  2. 2. What region of the U.S should this focus on (It will slowly expand possibly to even territory from other countries)

• West Coast
    • New England
    • Mid West
    • Rust Belt,NY,NJ,MY,DE
  3. 3. How many parties should there be (Starting out)

I'm doing a major project after my 1960 election here is a poll on it,With alternate history,candidates etc. Also regions states and everything kind of like @Jonathan Kudelka CSA scenarios

For number 2, is this going to be the entire land area for the 1st scenario?  For example, if Midwest has the most votes, will the Midwest start as its own country, slowly expanding south and west taking over all of the states that have already joined (or will join) the United States?

54 minutes ago, Jonathan Kudelka said:

I thought you were doing 1984, 88, 92, 96?

I am,After this

7 hours ago, jnewt said:

For number 2, is this going to be the entire land area for the 1st scenario?  For example, if Midwest has the most votes, will the Midwest start as its own country, slowly expanding south and west taking over all of the states that have already joined (or will join) the United States?

States from the midwest it could be any,Ill make a poll on how many states from that region to start with after these 3 polls,and It will be differently named and shaped states after the orginal ones

@Patine @vcczar @jvikings1 Could you guys vote on all 3? Thanks!

9 hours ago, Patine said:

I'm afraid I don't quite understand exactly your intention here. The information is pretty vague. Most alternate history ideas start with a specific 'what-if' scenario.

That is what it will develop into after the polls

Archived